Another Confession...Another Rejection

Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was noon already and you were still sleeping. Your phone beeped. “Mm.” You mumbled and grabbed your phone. You got a message from Wooyoung.

To: ~~~~~~-ah

How are you doing? Feeling any better? What about your wound? Is it healing? Did you eat yet? Did you get enough rest? How’s Key hyung? Is he resting too?

-Wooyoung

You smiled and shook your head, “Oppa.”

To: Wooyoung oppa

I’m feeling better. I just woke up actually thanks to your text. Lol. No I haven’t eaten yet but I will after I wash up. About Key oppa…uh…I don't know but I’ll go check on him. You also need to relax. I think umma is home so we’re fine. ^^

-~~~~~~

To: ~~~~~~-ah

I can’t stop worrying about you guys. I can’t even concentrate in class. I’m just so worried. I’ll be home as soon as school’s out. Oh yeah, and IU wants to come visit you. Is that okay?

-Wooyoung

To: Wooyoung

IU unnie? She knows about this already? Uh, yeah. That’s fine. I miss her.

-~~~~~~

To: ~~~~~~-ah

Uh yeah I told her. I hope it isn’t a bad idea. She’s really worried about you. She almost cried to. I swear if she was to cry in front of me I wouldn’t know what to do. >.<

-Wooyoung

You laughed. “Oppa you can be so dumb at times.” You laughed.

“~~~~~~-ah, are you awake?” Your mom knocked at your door. “Oh. Yes, I am, umma.” You replied. “Well then come downstairs and eat something. You must be hungry.” “Okay umma. I’ll come down after I change.”

You quickly replied back to Wooyoung.

To: Wooyoung oppa

I’ll see you went you get home. Now stop thinking and concentrate in class. Hwaiting oppa. Hehe. I know, IU unnie gets emotionally quickly. It’s okay, at least she didn’t cry then that’s good enough. Hehe. Well umma says I have to go eat now so I’ll talk to you later oppa. (:

-~~~~~~

To: ~~~~~~-ah

Eat a lot, okay? And tell Key hyung to take care too.

-Wooyoung

To: Wooyoung

I will oppa. ^^

-~~~~~~

You locked your phone and changed into a jean short and a plain white v-neck and then you went downstairs.

“Umma.” You called hugging her. “How are you doing? Feeling any better?” Your mom hugged you back. “I'm doing a lot better” You smiled. “Here eat these. It’ll help you get better faster.” Your mom placed plates of food in front of you. “Thanks umma. Oh. Where’s Key oppa?” You asked looking around.

“Right here.” Key said sitting across from you. “Key oppa, you look like crap.” You laughed. “Yah. I look like this because of someone.” Key narrowed his eyes at you. “I know, I know, thanks Key oppa.” You walked over to Key and kissed his forehead. His heart did a little flip.

“I get it, now eat.” Key said pushing you towards your sit. “Yes oppa.” You said taking a spoon full of food. “Mm. Umma you are the best cook ever.” You smiled widely. “And you don’t seem like you got hurt.” Your mom laughed. “Umma.” You pouted. “Aigoo. Hurry up and eat.” “Okay.” You said taking another bite.

--------

L.Joe was packing his things. “Yah, L.Joe where are you going?” Chunji asked sitting at his desk. “To see ~~~~~~-ah, of course what else?” L.Joe continues to pack his things. “But school isn’t over yet.” “It’s okay. School’s not that important to me anyway. Can I see your phone quickly?” “Why?” Chunji asked taking out his phone.

“I need to do something.” L.Joe took Chunji’s phone and searched for your name. L.Joe took out his phone and added your number to his contact. “Thanks hyung. I’ll see you later.” L.Joe handed Chunji his phone back and ran off. “Aish. This kid.” Chunji smiled and shook his head.

L.Joe quickly ran to your house. He didn’t want to waste any time. He wanted to tell you how he felt. He couldn’t hold back his feelings anymore. He had to tell you if not then he was going to explode. When he was a block away from your house, he stopped running and walked. He then called you.

---------

You were going up to your room, since you were done eating. Then your phone started to vibrate. “Oh. Who’s calling me?” You looked at the caller ID but it was a restricted number. “Hello?” You answered “~~~~~~?” “Yes? May I ask who this is?” “Uh…it’s L.Joe.” “Oh. L.Joe oppa.”

L.Joe’s heart jumped when he heard the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter