I want to confess to her

Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You glared at L.Joe. "What again are you doing here?" "I...uh..." L.Joe said nervously. "Aren't you a kingka at school? I heard that you're cold heart and always have an expressionless face. But now you don't seem that way." You narrowed your eyes at him. "Well...uh...I know." L.Joe said looking at the ground.

*Oh crap. She knows how I act?! Am I that cold hearted? Expressionless face? I'm like a bad person in her book, huh? I'm going to lose my reputation because of this girl but....she's....she's....I WANT HER!* L.Joe yelled in his head.

You tilted your head in confusion. "Yah. What are you staring at?" You furrowed your eyebrows and crossed you arms. L.Joe shook his head and blinked. "I...uh...I'msorryforkissingyouearlier." L.Joe said quickly. You laughed. L.Joe looked up with an eyebrow raised.

IU slapped your arm. "Yah. Why are you laughing?" "I don't know." You continued to laugh. IU bow to L.Joe apologizing, "I'm sorry for how ~~~~~~-ah is acting." L.Joe shook his head. "Well...I've got to get going. Bye." L.Joe walked away. IU nodded and waved.

Once L.Joe was gone, you stopped laughing. "Okay...that was totally...weird." You said with a serious face. "Huh? Oh yeah but it was really sweet of him to apologize to you. You're pretty and all, but rude. Laughing at his face. Tch. I don't see why guys even like you. And also why am I even your best friend?" "Aigoo unnie, I'm sorry. Let's go, I'm tired." You said pulling IU to your house.

--------

"Aish!" L.Joe ruffled his hair in frustration. "I've only met her today and yet I'm....falling for her? Aish." L.Joe cursed under his breath. *But her smile. Oh goodness. It's beautiful and also the way she takes photos. It's so...so...mesmer-*

"Yah. Hyung!" Someone called interrupting L.Joe's thought. "Huh?" L.Joe turned around and saw s behind him. "Hyung, I thought you were at the dorm already." Ricky beamed. "Oh. Uh, I was but I was bored so I didn't to go out and walk around." L.Joe faked smile. Ricky nodded his head in approval.

*I'm sorry Ricky but I've fallen for ~~~~~~-ah too. I guess I'm your competition now. I'll play fair with you because you're my dongsaeng.* L.Joe thought.

"Hyung are you thinking about someone?" Ricky asked like he had somehow read L.Joe's mind. "Huh? No." L.Joe smiled nervously. *Is he a mind reader or something?*

"Oh okay. Let's go, I'm hungry. Hyungs and Changjo, hurry up!" Ricky called behind him swinging an arm over L.Joe's shoulder. "Hyung, ~~~~~~ noona is very pretty. I like her. I'm planning confessing to her." Ricky smiled.

*Confess?!* L.Joe screamed mentally. *Okay. Lee Byunghun calm down. Calm down.* L.Joe took a deep breath and smiled at Ricky, "Really?" "Mm. I can't wait. Though I've only met her today. I've fallen for her." Ricky beamed.

L.Joe sighed and nodded, fake smiling for his dongsaeng.

--------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter