A day to relax

Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your parents were sitting on the couch drinking tea. “Oh. Did L.Joe leave already?” Your mom asked taking a sip of her tea. “Yes he did, umma.” You replied sitting on the couch across from your parents. “He’s a very nice boy.” Your dad said putting his cup down on the table. “Oh, he is, isn't he?” “You guys make a cute couple also. He seems to like you a lot ~~~~~~-ah.” Your mom smiled. “Oh, yeah, he does umma. But I’m not ready for a relationship yet so I don’t know why you guys encouraged him.” You sighed.

“~~~~~~-ah.” Your dad called softly. “Yeah?” You replied. “You seem to like him too though.” “A-appa.” You looked up baffled. “I’m serious. I’ve never seen you act this nervous before. It’s the first time I’ve seen you like this.” You went silent. “You know that your mother and I only want you to be happy, right?” “I…I…I don’t like him. I don’t want to be pressured to have a boyfriend right now. You guys don’t need to worry about me. When the time comes, it’ll come.” You stood up. “I’m going to bed.” You stomped up the stairs. “Goodnight.” Your mom called. "Goodnight." You whispered.

Once your parents heard your door click close, they exchanged a look. “Are we really pressuring ~~~~~~-ah?” Your mom asked. “I don't know but by the way she puts it, we are.” Your dad looked at his hands. Your mom sighed, “But we just want her to be happy though. Aigoo. ~~~~~~-ah, what are we going to do?” “It's okay. She’ll eventually come through.” Your dad patted your mom's back. Your mom sighed and nodded.

----------

You were on your bed, with your head on your knees. You sighed. *What do I do?* Then your phone ringed. “Oh crap. That scared me.” You clutched your chest. You looked at the caller ID and smiled.

“Key oppa.” You beamed. “~~~~~~-ah.” Key said on the other line. “Key oppa, how are you?” “I'm fine.” “You don’t sound like it.” “I’m fine. Don’t worry about me.” “Are you sure?” “Yes, I am, so don’t worry about me. So how was dinner with….L.Joe?” “Oh. Uh….it was good. My parents both really like him. And they also embarrassed me too.” You laughed and shook your head.

“So what are you doing, oppa?” You changed the subject. “I’m just sitting at home looking over my homework. How about you?” Key answered. “I’m just sitting on my bed. I’m bored.” “I’ll keep you company then.” Key beamed. “Really?” You lighten up. “I will.” “Yay!” You giggled.

You and Key talked for thirty minutes when your phone beeped.

You looked at your phone screen and saw that L.Joe was calling you on the other line. You smiled widely.

“Oppa, uh…one of my friends is calling so I’ve got to go.” You said quickly. “Oh. Okay. Bye ~~~~.” Key bided disappointedly. “It was nice talking to you again. Goodnight.” You quickly hung up.

Key sighed. *I wonder who is more important than me when we’re talking on the phone.*

“Hello?” You answ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter