Confession

Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night L.Joe couldn't sleep. He kept on turning the whole night. He thought about Ricky confessing to you. *No, I can't let him confess to her. She said he was cute. What if she likes him too? Aish. Byunghun don't think like this. Just go to sleep.* L.Joe mentally slapped himself. After thinking to himself for a while he finally fell asleep.

The next morning, L.Joe was the last one to wake up, like always. "Yah. Hyung, get up or you'll be late." Niel said shaking L.Joe awake. "Mm. Give me five more minutes." L.Joe mumbled. "No, hurry or we're going to be late. Ricky wants to confess to ~~~~~~ noona before school starts."

Hearing your name, L.Joe quickly got up. "What?!" Niel raised an eyebrow and nodded. L.Joe ran to the bathroom and took a shower. He put on his uniform quickly. He walked out of his room and everyone laughed. L.Joe furrowed his eyebrow. "Why are you guys laughing?"

Everyone kept on laughing. "Did you see that you didn't even put your uniform on correctly?" CAP laughed. L.Joe looked down and saw that his vest, t-shirt and tie wrong. "Hyung are you okay?" Changjo asked. "I'm fine, why?" L.Joe asked fixing his vest, t-shirt and tie. "Because you're not yourself today. You never rush in the morning. You take your time." "Once you think about it, it's true. What's wrong?" Chunji asked tapping his chin. "N-nothing. Let's go." L.Joe grabbed his bag swung it over his shoulder, put on his shoes and headed to school. The other members shrugged and followed L.Joe.

--------

BEEP BEEP

"Ugh. School." You mumbled sleepily. You got up, went to the bathroom and wore your uniform. Then headed downstairs where your family was eating breakfast.

"Good morning appa, umma, and oppa." You said planting a kiss on each of their cheek. "Good morning." They said in a unison. They looked at each other and laughed. "Ready for another day at school?" Your dad asked. You shook your head. "Why not?" Your mom asked. "I'm tired. I want to go back to sleep." You yawned. "Aigoo." Wooyoung pinched your cheek. "Umma, tell oppa to stop pinching my cheek." You whined. " Wooyoung, stop pinching your sister's cheek or she won't be able to find herself a boyfriend." Your mom teased. "Umma." You whined like a child. "Yes umma." Wooyoung laughed.

"I'm going to school." You said grabbing your bag, putting on your shoes and leaving the house. "Aigoo. Well I better get going too. Bye umma, appa." Wooyoung waved. "Watch after ~~~~~~-ah, oh?" Your mom called. "Yes ma'am!" Wooyoung yelled before leaving the house.

You were already a block away from your house. "Whoa. She can really walk fast." Wooyoung said running after you. "~~~~~~-ah! ~~~~~~-ah!" Wooyoung called but you just ignored him. "Yah! Didn't you hear me calling your name?!" Wooyoung said panting next to you but you just ignored him.

"Aigoo. Our lovely ~~~~~~-ah is an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter