Boyfriend & Girlfriend

Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the sweet kiss, L.Joe went to the corner of the room and grabbed a bouquet of red roses.

“Omo.” You gasped. “For you.” L.Joe handed you the bouquet. “Me?” Youpointed to yourself. L.Joe chuckled. “Yes you.” You took the bouquet. “Thanks L.Joe oppa.” You smiled.

Then it hit you. You looked at L.Joe. “Why are you looking at me like that?” L.Joe raised an eyebrow. You smiled and pointed at L.Joe. “You.” L.Joe blinked dumbfounded. “Me? What about me?” “It was you all along.” “What are you talking about?” “The red roses that are always on my desk. It was you.” “Finally. It took you four months to figure it out.” L.Joe laughed as did you.

You hugged L.Joe. “I’ve kept all those roses. They’re all in my room. It touched my heart really much.” “I’m glad you like them.” L.Joe hugged you. “Also, thank you.” “For what?” “For falling for me.” You laughed. “Seven months of making me fall for you worked.” “And it was worth it.” L.Joe kissed your forehead.

“Let's go.” L.Joe grabbed your hand. “To where?” “Anywhere. Now that you’re my girlfriend.” “Uh-uh. No one agreed to be your girlfriend.” “What? But you just did.” “No, I didn’t say anything about being your girlfriend." "But you said I love you.” L.Joe pouted.

You laughed. “Yeah but that doesn’t mean I’m your girlfriend.” You pinched L.Joe’s cheek. “Yes it does.” “Okay. You keep on pouting and I’ll be going. It’s getting dark.” You walked towards the door and opened it.

“Don’t go.” L.Joe ran after you. You smiled and stopped.

*Oh flip! She’s so beautiful!* L.Joe stared at you.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter