Waiting

Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once you guys got to the hospital, they rushed you and Gongchan into the emergency room. You guys were bleeding badly. L.Joe, IU and Chunji were waiting outside the emergency room.

IU called Wooyoung and told him everything that happened. When he told your mom, she almost fainted. Wooyoung and your parents came to the hospital as fast as they could. Chunji called and told Teen Top about what happened. They also rushed to the hospital.

Your parents and Wooyoung arrived at the hospital. Your mom quickly ran over to IU. "IU-ah, where's ~~~~-ah?" Your mom asked grabbing IU's hands. IU was crying. She weakly pointed to the emergency room. Your mom looked at the emergency room door. "Omo. ~~~~-ah." She started to cry. IU quickly held onto your mom. "Imo!" "Umma!" "Yeobo!"

Wooyoung and your dad quickly ran over and helped IU. They sat her down on the chair. "~~~~-ah. My poor Agiya." Your mom cried in your dad's chest. "Shh. Yeobo, she'll be fine. Our daughter will be fine. She's a tough girl." Your dad comforted her. "Appa's right umma. My dongsaeng is a tough girl. She'll be fine. Plus she wouldn't like seeing you cry." Wooyoung agreed.

"~~~~-ah. My poor Agiya." Your mom continued to cry. Your dad comforted your mom. IU also sat down. She was crying too. Wooyoung comforted her. "IU-ah, don't cry. ~~~~-ah will be fine." Wooyoung assured. "I shouldn't have brought her to the bomb fire. We should have gone home." IU cried. "Don't say that. ~~~~-ah wanted to go so don't blame yourself." Wooyoung hugged IU, while she cried in his chest.

L.Joe was pacing back and forth in front of the emergency room. When your parents and Wooyoung got there, he felt guilty. When your mom started to cry, his heart broke. Your mom finally calmed down was when L.Joe approached her.

"Imo." L.Joe said softly. Your mom looked up at L.Joe. "I'm sorry, it was my entire fault that this happened to ~~~~-ah. I told her that I still loved her and that I wanted her back. I'm sorry. Because of my stupid confession she and Gongchan got into an argument and this happened. I'm really sorry." L.Joe bowed deeply.

"You...you...what are you?!" Your mom shouted crying. She stood up and started to hit L.Joe. "Imo, I'm really sorry." L.Joe apologized. "Apologizing isn't going to make my daughter okay! Look what happened to my daughter! I don't know if she's okay!" Your mom shouted while hitting L.Joe.

Your dad got up and stopped her from continuing to hit L.Joe. "Yeobo, stop. ~~~~-ah wouldn't like this." Your dad said calmly. "Yeobo, how can you be so calm? We don't even know how our daughter is doing. Are you even worried about her?" Your mom asked your dad crying. "I do. I'm worried about her but crying and blaming others won't do any help though. We just have to wait for the doctor." Your dad said taking her back to sit down.

Your dad walked back to L.Joe. "L.Joe, don't blame yourself for this. It just happened. No one is to blame for this accident. It was meant to happen so don't blame yourself." He patted L.Joe's shoulder. "Abeoji, I'm really sorry." L.Joe bowed. "Don't blame yourself. I know for a fact that my little ~~~~-ah wouldn't blame anyone for this accident. She'll just try to get better and move on with life." Your dada reassured.

A small smile crept on L.Joe's lips knowing that what your dad said was true because you weren't those types of people who blamed others for anything. "I won't." "Now don't think too much. All we can do now is pray that ~~~~-ah is safe. Also Gongchan." Your dad went back to sit with your mom.

Chunji walked over to L.Joe and put a hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry. ~~~~-ah will be fine." Chunji reassured. L.Joe nodded.

Then Ricky, Niel, Changjo and CAP came running towards the emergency room. "Hyung!" Ricky shouted running up to L.Joe and Chunji. "Oh Ricky." Chunji weakly smiled. "Where's ~~~~ noona?" Changjo asked running up. "She's still in the emergency room." Chunj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter