Valentines part 1

Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Christmas everything went back to normal. You didn’t feel scared anymore. You were your happy, bright, cheerful self again. The mob of boys would come and give you flowers, cards, and chocolate. But there was always that single red rose on your desk that caught your attention every day.

Another two months past and Valentines were coming up. Everyone was very excited. Girls were asking boys to be their Valentine. You didn’t care much about Valentine but for some reason this year you did. Valentine was a day away. You were at home baking cookies. You bought plastic bags and ribbons with hearts on them.

When you were down, you smiled widely at your accomplishment for Valentines.

*I hope they like it.* You thought nervously.

With that you went off to bed.

The next morning, you woke up early to write your little letter to Teen Top. You wrote to all of them, with different words in them.

“You sure woke up early today.” A voice said coming into the kitchen. You clutched your heart. “Omo. Oppa, don’t scare me like that.” “I'm sorry. So are those for Teen Top?” Wooyoung asked. You nodded continuing to write your letters.

Wooyoung shook his head and went back up to his room to get ready for school.

After fifteen minutes, Wooyoung came down the stairs.

“~~~-ah, ready to go?” Wooyoung called. “Yes.” You jumped up and grabbed your backpack on the ground then grabbed your gifts and put them in your bag.

You and Wooyoung reached school early. There weren’t many students there yet.

“Aren’t you going to class?” Wooyoung asked. “No, I’m going to wait for them.” You smiled. “Okay. Suit yourself.” Wooyoung walked off to class.

You waited outside the gates leaning against the wall for Teen Top.

“~~~~ noona!” Ricky called waving his hands. You looked up and waved back. Ricky, Niel and Changjo came running up to you.

“Good morning noona.” They chimed “Good morning.” You smiled. “So do you have anything for us?” Changjo extended his hands. You laughed “Sorry  but I forgot got about it.” “What?!” Ricky, Niel and Changjo gasped. “Sorry but maybe next year.” You shrugged.

Ricky, Niel and Changjo pouted. You laughed at how cute they were.

“Morning ~~~~-ah.” Chunji greeted cheerfully. “Morning Chunji oppa. CAP oppa. L.Joe oppa.” You waved. “Do you have anything for me?” Chunji batted his lashes. “Hyung. ~~~~ noona, doesn’t have anything for any of us.” Changjo whined. You laughed

Everyone looked at you. “What?” You blinked innocently. “Do you really not have anything for us?” Chunji asked. You shrugged and walked away.

“Noona!” Ricky whined.

You stopped put down your bag and took out your Valentine’s gift. You turned around smiling, holding Teen Top’s Valentine’s gifts.

“Ah! ~~~~ noona, got us valentine’s gift!” Ricky ran over to you. Niel and Changjo looked at each other smiled and ran after Ricky.

Chunji, CAP, and L.Joe walked towards you coolly.

“Noona, you liar. You said you didn’t get us anything.” Ricky playfully cross his arms and acted angry. “Fine. Don’t accept them then. I don’t mind giving them to other boys. I’m pretty sure they’ll be happy to receive them.” You joked. “No, I want it.” Ricky grabbed his gift and smiled.

“Noona, I’ll accept it because it’s from you.” Changjo beamed. “Me too! Me too!” Niel raised his hand up and jumped up and down like a kid. You laughed. “Here you go.” You gave each of them their Valentine’s gift.

“Yay! Thanks ~~~~ noona.” Changjo hugged you tightly. “Ah. Chang…jo…I…can’t…breathe.” You coughed. “Oh. Sorry.” Changjo let go of you. “It's okay.” You smiled.

Niel came over and hugged you too. “Thanks ~~~~ noona.” “You’re welcome.” You smiled.

“~~~~-ah, where’s mine?” Chunji asked sweetly coming over to you and wrapping his arm around your neck. You giggled. “Here you go Chunji oppa.” You handed Chunji his gift, CAP his gift and L.Joe his gift.

“Thanks ~~~~-ah.” Chunji hugged you. “You’re welcome.” You smiled. “Thanks.” CAP smiled. “You’re welcome.”

You turned to L.Joe expecting him to jump on you, like always, but he just walked away.

*~~~~~ Gomawo. I’ll cherish this.* L.Joe smiled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter