Perparing for dinner

Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BEEP BEEP

You hit your alarm clock. “Ugh. School already.” You stumbled out of bed, grabbed your towel and headed to the bathroom. Once you were done, you put on your uniform and went downstairs. But no one was downstairs though. “Oh. Where’s oppa?” You scratched your head. “Is he still sleeping? You went up towards Wooyoung’s room.

You opened his door and saw him sleeping. You tiptoed over to the sleeping Wooyoung and jumped on his bed. “Oppa! You’re late!” You shouted. “Huh? What?” Wooyoung quickly sat up, rubbing his eyes. “Yah! ~~~~~~-ah, stop jumping on my bed, will you? And what are you doing up so early on a Saturday?” Wooyoung yawned. “Oppa. We’re going t- what? S-Saturday?!” You jumped off Wooyoung’s bed and landed on the floor with a thud. “Yah! You’re going to break the house!” Wooyoung furrowed his eyebrows. “What are you doing wearing your uniform? D-did you think we were going to school?”   Wooyoung laughed.

“Yah. Oppa, don’t laugh at me!” You pouted. “I…I…can’t…help…it.” Wooyoung said between laughs. “Oppa.” You stomped your feet but Wooyoung just continued to laugh. He rolled off his bed holding his stomach. “Oppa, you meanie. I’m not talking to you anymore.” You stomped out of his room and went to your room. You quickly changed into jean shorts, a tank top and an oversize sweater with hello kitty on the front on top of your tank top. You quickly braided your hair to the side and went down to the kitchen.

You started to cook breakfast. Wooyoung came down in sweat pants and a black t-shirt. “Mm. smells good.” Wooyoung sniffed the air. You didn’t answer. “Aigoo. Are you still mad about earlier? ~~~~~~-ah, I'm sorry.” Wooyoung pleaded but you didn’t care. “~~~~~~-ah, I'm sorry. Forgive oppa.” Wooyoung walked over to you and started pulling on your sleeve like a child. “~~~~~~-ah. ~~~~~~-ah.” Wooyoung started stomping and whining like a child.

You couldn’t help but smile at Wooyoung acting that way. When Wooyoung saw your smile, he stopped. “You’re smiling so that means you’ve forgiven me, right?” Wooyoung beamed you quickly frown. “No.” You said coldly. “Why?” Wooyoung pouted. “Go away. I’m not forgiving you.” You pushed Wooyoung away. “But oppa already said ‘I'm sorry’ a million times.” Wooyoung protested.

“And you think that’s going to work?” Wooyoung smiled and nodded. You put your hands on your waist and shook your head. “What am I going to do with an oppa like you?” “Forgive me, of course.” Wooyoung wiggled his eyebrows. You turned around to your food. “Aigoo. ~~~~~~-ah.” Wooyoung whined again.

*Hrmm. What should I make him do to forgive him? It has to be some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter