Valentines part 2

Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“…L…Joe…oppa.” You gasped covering your mouth. Then the girl came into view. “H-Hyuna.” Your eyes started to get watery.

You clutched your heart. You saw Hyuna’s arms wrap around L.Joe’s neck. Hyuna got closer to L.Joe. Her face was inches away from L.Joe’s. You couldn’t watch anything so you backed away but you accidently bumped into a desk out in the hall.

You froze, not knowing what to do. *Oh no!*

You heard some shouting and chairs moving across the floor. Then the door opened. You looked up and saw L.Joe staring at you. You backed away with a tear falling down your cheek. L.Joe took a step towards you.

“~~~~-ah.” L.Joe took another step towards you. “I didn’t see anything. I really didn’t. G-go back and do your b-business. I’ve got to go.” You turned around and started to run.

“~~~~!” L.Joe called. He started to run when someone grabbed his wrist. He turned around and sneered, “Don’t. Touch. Me.” “L.Joe oppa. Don’t be so mad. She already saw.” Hyuna said innocently. “That was nothing!” L.Joe pulled his wrist away from Hyuna and ran after you.

Hyuna smirked. “L.Joe, I’m going to make you mine’s no matter what. I’m not going to let her have you.” With that Hyuna walked away.

---------

L.Joe was still chasing after you.

“~~~~! ~~~~! Stop running! You need to listen to me!” L.Joe shouted after you but you ignored him and kept on running. You didn’t know where you were going but you didn’t care. All you knew was that you had to get away from L.Joe.

“~~~~! ~~~~!” L.Joe shouted but you wouldn’t stop.

Then someone grabbed your wrist. You tried to run but it was no use, that person was too strong for you. Tears were running down your face.

“Please let me go. I’m being you.” You cried. “Please! I’m begging you!” You shrieked crying.

Then that person pulled you into a hug. You couldn’t help but cry into their chest. That person your hair.

“Shh. Don't cry.” That person said softly. You recognized the voice and wiped your tears to see that person clearly. Your vision cleared up.

“K-Key oppa?” You whispered. “Oh. It’s me, so don't cry anymore.” Key wiped your tears. You smiled weakly. “Why are you crying?” “I-I w-”

Before you could tell Key, L.Joe called your name. “~~~~!”

Key looked up and saw L.Joe running towards you. Now he knew why you were crying.

*You stupid boy. You made my precious ~~~~~-ah cry. I’ll never forgive you.* Key glared at L.Joe then grabbed your hand.

“Let's go.” With that Key led you away. You didn’t know where Key was taking you but you didn’t care. All you wanted to do now was to forget about seeing L.Joe and Hyuna.

*~~~~, you babo. You softened your heart for him. Aish. You babo. Babo. Babo. Babo. Never do that again.* You wiped your tears away and followed Key.

Key saw you wiping your tears so he squeezed your hand. You looked up and gave him a weak smile. He smiled back.

L.Joe’s POV

Hyuna said she wanted to talk to me but I didn’t want to. But still she dragged me with her. I hated her touch so I pulled away.

“I can walk on my own.” I said coldly. “Okay. Now hurry. It’s very important. I have to tell you this.” Hyuna ushered. “I don’t have time to play your stupid little immature game.” “It’s not immature when it’s about ~~~~~, L.Joe.” Hyuna smirked.

My eyes widen at ~~~~~’s name. “What are you going to do with her?” I glared at her. “Nothing.” Hyuna shrugged.

So I followed her. She took us to a classroom. When we got into the classroom, Hyuna had this big evil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter