Revenge II

Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“~~~~~~-ah!” You heard someone call your name before you out.

Key’s POV

I left ~~~~ to go grab us drinks from the vending machine. It was really hot so I carefully walked back to where ~~~~ was waiting for me. I turned the corner and I saw someone’s leg kicking. I was wondering who it was but when I got closer, I saw that is was ~~~~.

“~~~~~~-ah!” I yelledher name but she already out. I dropped the two cups and ran towards her.

There was this guy with a mask on behind ~~~~. “Yah! What are you doing?!” I yelled at the top of my lungs. I ran towards ~~~~ but that guy took out a pocket knife.

“If you take another step forward, I’ll kill her.” He said in a deep husky voice. I stopped. I panicked. I didn’t know what to do. *What to do? What to do?* My hand clenched into a fist. *If I can’t protect you right now, I’ll never forgive myself. I’ll never see myself as a man.*

The man was about to pick ~~~~ up but I lunged towards him and he lost his balance. I was about to pick ~~~~ up but the guy got up and hit me in the back. I landed on one knee. He picked me up by the collar and punched me across the face. I fell to the ground but quickly got up.

“AH!” I lunged at the man again. This time I got him, twice actually. One in the face and one in the stomach. He tumbled back but regained his balance. This time he pulls out his pocket knife again.

My eyes widen. “W-what do you w-want?!” I stuttered. “I want the girl.” The man said pointing to ~~~~. “Why?” “I’m not going to explain myself. All I want is the girl.” “Well, that’s too bad. I’m not letting you have her.” I said lunging towards him again.

He dodged and kicked me in the back. I fell towards the ground and he laughed. I got up and lunged at him again. “Get. Away. From. Her.” “Trying to save your little girlfriend when you’re so weak. Tch. You’re not even a man!” The man laughed.

“That’s it!” I yelled and lunged towards him once again. This time I knocked him to the ground. I started to punch him as hard as I can. When I was done punching him, I got up. He had a bloody nose, and bruises on his face. I walked over to ~~~~ and seeing her lying there peacefully, was a little scary.

Then ~~~~ started to move. I was already kneeling next to her. ~~~~ slowly opened her eyes and rubbed them. “Oppa.” ~~~~ said weakly. “~~~~~~-ah, are you okay?” I asked wincing at the pain of trying to smile.

End of POV

You opened your eyes and rubbed them. You saw Key in front of you. “Oppa.” You said weakly. “~~~~~~-ah, are you okay?” Key asked wincing at the pain of trying to smile. “I'm okay Key oppa, but look at you.” You said putting your hand up to Key’s c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter