Nightmare

Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your nightmare...

You were in a white gown in the middle of a green meadow. Birds were chirping; squirrels were running up and down tree trunks, and many other animals around. There was a little water fall ahead of you. You walked towards the water fall.

“Wow. This place is beautiful.” You beamed. “Do you like it?” A voice asked “W-who are y-you?” You stuttered looking around. The voice chuckled. “There’s no need to know.” The voice simply replied. “W-where is this place?” “A secret meadow. You like it?” “I do actually. It’s beautiful.” You complimented in awe. “That’s good. It was made especially for you only. No one can come here but…you.” You smiled.

There was a breeze that began to pick up. You hugged yourself. “Cold, are you?” The voice asked coldly. You shivered at the tone of the voice. You got this feeling inside that you heard this voice before. “I feel like I’ve heard your voice before.” You said softly. The voice laughed evilly.

Then everything around you began to go black. “W-what’s going on?” You shrieked. “Nothing.” The voice laughed. “What’s happening?!” You panicked.

Then everything around you went pitch black. It was complete darkness. You panicked. “Omo. Omo. Umma! Appa! Oppa!” You cupped your hands around your mouth and shouted. “No one can hear you!” The voice boomed, but you didn’t care what the voice said. You just kept on shouting. “Umma! Appa! Oppa!” Tears had started coming down your cheek. The voice laughed evilly.

“Umma! Appa! Oppa!” You screamed again. “Do you feel lonely? Empty? Hopeless?” The voice laughed. “I-I do! Now get me out of here!” You shouted. "No, you must continue to feel these emotions. I won’t let you leave until you get down on your knees and cry my a river.” The voice laughed.

“W-why are you d-doing this to me?” You asked. “Don’t ask anything! Just do as I say!” The voice shouted coldly. “Umma! Appa! Oppa! Help me! Can you hear me?! Help me! Please! Help me!” You shouted.

“There’s no use. No one can hear you remember?” The voice was getting closer and closer to you. You froze because you were scared. “Now be a good g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter