Go to the States

Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and Wooyoung dropped IU off at her house.

“I’ll be there tomorrow morning, okay?” IU hugged you. You nodded. IU got out of the car headed to her house. Once she got in the house, Wooyoung drove home.

When you guys got home, you went straight up to your room. You took a shower, wore your pajamas and got into bed. You cried for one last time because tomorrow everything you’ve ever known is going to disappear.

The next morning you woke up early just to take one last look at every memory you had in Seoul. Good or bad. You wore jean shorts and a plain white v-neck. You grabbed your phone and headphones then headed out. Everyone in the house was still sleeping since your plane didn’t leave until 1pm. It was only 7am.

You were listening to music on your phone walking in the park. A smile crept on your face. *I’ll miss coming here.* You continued to walk. Then you came upon your favorite ice cream shop. It was closed. You smiled. *The best ice cream I’ve ever had was in here. I’ll miss you.* You continued walking. You stopped at the Han River. You chuckled softly remembering your time here. *So much memories to remember.*

You continued walking. You came upon your favorite ddeokbokki shop. *I’ll miss eating ddeokbokki.* You sighed and continued to walk.

It was now eleven a.m. Your phone ringed.

“Hello?” You answered. “Yah! Are you running away?!” Wooyoung shouted on the other line. You pulled the phone away from your ear. “Oppa calm down.” You laughed, “I’m just walking around one last time around Seoul. I’m coming home now.” You assured. “Alright. I’ll give you twenty minutes. If you’re not here then I’ll consider that you lied to me and ran away.” “Oppa! Don’t say that!” “Then come home.” “Okay, okay, I’m hanging up.” You hung up and started to head home.

You came home twenty -one minutes later. When you stepped into the house, you saw an angry Wooyoung with his arms crossed.

“You’re late.” Wooyoung frowned. “No, I came on time. I’m just…” You checked your watch. “…One minute late.” You looked up at Wooyoung. “Yeah one minute, when I specifically said come back in twenty minutes not twenty-one minutes.” You laughed, “Oppa, why are you making such a big deal? I’m back so you should be happy.” You walked into the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water then headed to your room.

You plopped onto your bed. You lay on your stomach and grabbed your camera. You looked at the photos that were in the camera. There were many silly funny photos. You chuckled at them.

Then you came upon a photo of you and L.Joe smiling happily at eh beach in Jeju Island during spring break. You smiled at the photo. “Byunghun oppa.” Your eyes started to get watery. You quickly wiped away the tears that were about to fall.

“Agiya, come and eat. We’re heading out after eating.” Your mom knocked. “Coming.” You took one last look at the photo of you and L.Joe then turned it off and headed downstairs. You walked into the kitchen.

Your parents and Wooyoung were already sitting down eating. You sat down next to Wooyoung. Your mom started to put food in your bowl. “Agiya eat a lot, oh?” “Yes umma.” You smiled and ate your food.

You guys laughed and talked one last time as a family. Wooyoung was talking about his future plan and also marriage.

“Oppa, you are never going to find someone for you.” You teased Wooyoung. “Umma~ tell ~~~~-ah to stop teasing me.” Wooyoung whined. Your mom laughed. “Wooyoung-ah, you know ~~~~-ah’s just kidding around. You’ll find someone. I just know it.” Your mom smiled. “Pff. Oppa is going to die single!” You laughed. Wooyoung glared at you. “Yah! ~~~~-ah I hope you don’t come back.” Wooyoung said angrily.

“Wooyoung-ah.” Your mom shot Wooyoung a glare. “But umma ~~~~-ah’s the one who started it first.” Wooyoung pouted. Your mom sighed and shook her head. “Come on. We need to hurry for ~~~~-ah’s plane.” Your dad said getting up.

You and your mom washed the dishes quickly. After washing, you headed up to your room. You changed into a floral print dress along with a belt. 

 

You put your camera into your purse, grabbed your passport, phone, suit case, and purse then headed downstairs.

“Are you ready to go?” Your dad asked taking your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter