Valentines part 3

Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After fifteen minutes, the car stopped. You looked outside of the window. In front of you was a big beautiful building. It had big glass double doors. There were men in suits there greeting people.

“You like it?” Nichkhun opened your door. You nodded in awe. “Come on.” Nichkhun extended his hand. You took his hand. “Let's go.” Nichkhun pulled you towards the building.  

You looked around in awe. Everything inside the building was luxurious. You couldn’t help but gasp at everything around you. There were people in the building talking to each other. They all looked rich and famous. There was a big chandler in the middle of the lounge. 

“Nichkhun oppa.” You looked up at Nichkhun. “Oh ~~~~-ah.” Nichkhun looked down at you. “Why are we here?” “You’ll know when you get here.” Nichkhun winked. “Oh okay.” You looked forward again.

Nichkhun stopped at this double door. “Here we are.” Nichkhun smiled. “Nichkhun oppa, where are we?” You looked at Nichkhun. “Go inside.” Taecyeon nodded towards the door. “A-alone?” You gulped. Nichkhun and Taecyeon nodded. “W-hy?” You stuttered. “Because we accomplished our task now it’s your turn. Hwaiting.” Nichkhun pumped his fist. “Hwaiting.” Taecyeon pumped his fist. “I don’t want to go in there alone.” You protested.

Nichkhun and Taecyeon looked at each other. “Sorry but we were only told to bring you here.” Nichkhun shrugged. “Why?” You frowned. “I don't know but hwaiting.” Taecyeon patted your shoulder. You sighed and nodded. “Fine I’ll go in.” “That’s a good girl.” Nichkhun ruffled your hair. “Nichkhun oppa.” You fixed your hair again. “Oh, sorry.” Nichkhun laughed. “Okay. Now get going.” Taecyeon pushed you a little towards the doors.

You slowly walked towards the door and looked back at Nichkhun and Taecyeon, who were standing there waving at you. You gulped and slowly opened the door. 

You took a step inside the room. It was dark inside. When the door shut, it made a ‘click’ sound. You jumped a little.

“Hello?” You asked scanning the dark room. Then little lights started to light up by themselves. You jumped a little again.

Then someone came into view. You stepped back a little. It was a guy. He was wearing a darker pink suit than your dress. He stepped into the light.

“L.Joe oppa.” You gasped. *Wow. He looks so handsome in that suit.*

“~~~~~.” L.Joe smiled. *She’s beautiful like an angel. My angel.*

“W-what are you doing here?” You asked. “Valentines.” L.Joe simply replied. “With whom?” “You.” L.Joe pointed to you. “Me?” You pointed at yourself. “Yup.” L.Joe nodded. “W-why?” You stuttered. “My valentines gift for you.” L.Joe walked towards you. “But that’s where white day comes in.” You pointed out. “I know but this is for Valentines not White Day. I have something else planned for that.” L.Joe winked.

You heart fluttered.

L.Joe was now in front of you. You blinked.

“Come. I’m hungry.” L.Joe extended his hand. You looked down at his hand. You hesitated. “Don’t worry. I won’t bite you. I’m hungry so come on.” You gulped and took his hand. L.Joe smiled and pulled you towards the table in the middle of the ro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter