Family Vacation part 4

Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“~~~~~~-ah.” L.Joe whispered. You looked up at him. You noticed that your lips and his lips were almost touching. “Y-yes?” You stuttered. “I…I wa-”

“~~~~~-ah.” Your mom walked in. “Omo.” She covered . “What's wrong yeobo?” Your dad came in. “~~~~~-ah.” Your dad gasped.

You and L.Joe quickly sat up blushing. “U-umma. A-appa.” You stuttered. “M-Mr. and M-Mrs. Jang.” L.Joe stuttered.

Then Wooyoung and IU came in with Teen Top behind them. “What happened?” Wooyoung looked at your parents, who were giggling. “Nothing.” You and L.Joe said together.

Wooyoung’s gaze shifted over to you and L.Joe. “O-oppa, it’s not what you think.” You waved your hands in front of you. “I’m not thinking about anything. What are you talking about?” Wooyoung raised an eyebrow. “O-oh. Nothing.” You shyly smiled. “Sure. Sure it’s not.” Wooyoung laughed. “Oppa. It’s not.” You pouted, but Wooyoung kept on laughing.

Ricky’s face fell when he saw you and L.Joe on the couch so close together. Ricky quietly walked out and headed back to his room that he shared with Niel and Changjo. No one noticed him leaving.

IU came over to you and L.Joe. “Yah. ~~~~~-ah, I heard what happened to your ankle. Are you okay?” IU changed the subject knowing that you and L.Joe were embarrassed. “O-oh, I'm fine.” You smiled, glad that your best friend changed the subject. “Aigoo. ~~~~~-ah, you should be more careful.” “Yes, IU umma.” You laughed.

“I’m your umma.” Your mom came over. “Umma, yes you are but IU unnie is my other umma.” You laughed. “I was just joking. How’s your ankle? Was L.Joe taking care of it?” Your mom wiggled her eyebrows. You blushed, "Y-yeah."

L.Joe bites his bottom lip from smiling. “Good job at taking care of ~~~~-ah.” Wooyoung patted L.Joe’s shoulder. “Oh. No problem.” L.Joe replied coolly.

“~~~ noona. Can we stay here with you and watch a movie together?” Changjo asked running over to you. You looked at your mom, who nodded in approval. “Well, since umma agrees…I guess we could.” You smiled. “Yay!” Changjo pumped his fist. “Yes! Thanks noona. Thank you, Mrs. Jang.” Niel bowed. “It's the least I could do. I know how much you guys miss ~~~-ah so you guys need time to hand out.” Your mom smiled.

“So ~~~~ noona, what should we watch a horror movie? Comedy? Romance? Violence?” Changjo counted his fingers. “We should watch one of each kind.” Chunji smiled. “Yeah. We should!” Changjo nodded in agreement.

“Well, I guess that’s our decision then.” You laughed. “Yay! Noona, I want to sit next to you.” Niel plopped down next to you. “~~~~ noona! I want to sit next to you too.” Changjo whined. “IU noona, can I sit by ~~~~ noona? Please?” Changjo pleaded with his puppy eyes. “Go ahead. I’ll just sit on the ground.” IU scooted over for Changjo to sit next to you. “Thanks IU noona.” Changjo sat down next to you. You laughed.

“Well, since you guys are here then your dad and I will go out and have fun.” Your mom smiled. “Umma, you and appa could just stay here and watch movies with us.” You looked up. “No, you hang out with your friends. Just order room service if you guys are hungry but don’t go overboard.” Your mom pointed at you. “Yes umma. Don’t worry, we won’t.” You laughed. “Okay. We’ll leave you guys alone now. We’ll be back late so don’t worry about us or wait for us either. Just sleep when you guys are tired, okay?” Your mom grabbed her coat. “Yes umma.” You called.

Wooyoung walked your parents out. “Okay, now we’ll party!” Wooyoung pumped his fist. “Oppa, we can’t. Didn’t you hear what umma just said?” You furrowed your eyebrows. “I was just kidding. Jeez, don’t have to take it so serious.” Wooyoung walked over and ruffled your hair. “Oppa.” You fixed your hair again.

“Okay. Noona, let’s watch a movie.” Changjo beamed. “Okay.” You smiled. “What do you want to watch?” “Comedy.” Niel beamed.

Changjo quickly picked a comedy on Netflix. You guys had gone through a comedy, violate, and romantic movie.

It was already one a.m.

“Hehe. Last one. Horror.” Changjo wiggled his eyebrows. “No, I’m scared.” IU shook her head. “IU noona, I'm sorry but it was our choice. You have to watch it with us.” Changjo pouted. IU sighed and pulled her knees up.

You, Changjo, and Niel were sitting on the couch while IU, Wooyoung, Chunji, CAP and L.Joe sat on the floor.

It was only the beginning of the movie when IU screamed each time something popped up. She was sitting next to Wooyoung. “Ah!” IU grabbed onto Wooyoung’s arm. Wooyoung looked at IU and blushed.

You would cover your eyes whenever there was a scary part. L.Joe would glance over at you each time, something happened in the movie. *~~~~-ah, I wish I was next to you and make sure you’re not scared.* L.Joe sighed.

“Ah!” IU screamed and hugged onto Wooyoung. He jumped a little at the touch. He saw how scared IU was so he put one arm around IU and pulled her close. IU

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter