Sweet Dream

Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“~~~~-ah. ~~~~-ah.” Someone called your name. You looked around, trying to find who was calling your name.

“~~~~~-ah. ~~~~~-ah.” That person called again. “Hello? Is anyone there? Hello~?” You called. “~~~~~-ah. ~~~~-ah.”

You looked around again but saw nothing but grass all around you.

“Hello? Hello? Anyone there?” You called again. “~~~~-ah. ~~~~-ah.” The voice was getting louder.

Then a little girl in a white dress came running towards you. She hugged you tightly.

“~~~~~-ah, I finally found you.” The little girl smiled. You bend down to her height. “Hello, little girl. How do you know my name?” You asked. “I can’t tell. Appa told me not to tell.” “Appa?” The little girl nodded.

“Where’s your appa?” You looked around. “Uh…oh. Appa said that you’ll meet him sooner or later. Appa also said that he loves you no matter what. He’ll love you forever and ever.” “Who’s yo-”

“Soohee! Come on. It’s time to go.” A male’s voice called. “Yes appa.” The little girl called back. “Appa?” You pointed to the man figure. “Appa.” She beamed happily

“Soohee, come on. It’s time.” Her appa called again. “Soohee? Is that your name?" You turned back to the little girl. “Bye. I’ll come back again. Bye.” Soohee ran off to her appa and waved at you.

“Oh. Bye.” You smiled and waved back. Soohee smiled up at her appa and they started to walk away.

“Soohee.” You mumbled. “Soohee.” You sat up. “Soohee.” You whispered. “Soohee, who are you? And your appa? He’ll always love me forever no matter what? Who’s your appa?” You pulled up your knees and rested your chin on them. “Who are you?” You whispered falling asleep again.

“~~~~-ah. ~~~~-ah.” Someone called you. “Soohee?" You rubbed your eyes. “Soohee? Agiya, who’s that?” “Umma?” You focused on the figure in front of you. “Oh. Agiya, it’s me.” Your mom smiled. “Oh. Good morning.” You smiled sleepily. “Afternoon actually. Now can you tell me why you’re sleeping in this position?” You looked at yourself and saw that you were sleeping sitting up. “Oh. I had a dream last night and I sat up to think about it but I guess I fell asleep.” You laughed embarrassed.

“You had a dream? What kind of dream? Did you have the same old dream again?” Your mom panicked. “Umma calm down. I didn’t have that dream again. This time it was a good dream.” You smiled. “A good dream?” You nodded and told your mom about your dream.

“Soohee. That’s a pretty name." “That’s what I thought so too.” “How does she look like?” You thought about it. “Kind of…like…me.” You gasped. “Like you?” You nodded. “She had my eyes and lips.” “Your eyes and lips?” “Yeah and her dad also seemed so familiar. I just can’t think of who it is.” “Huh. Well get ready. It’s already noon.” Your mom got up and kissed your forehead. “Okay.”

Your mom closed the door and you sighed. “Soohee.” You smiled and slowly got out of bed. You got up slowly and winced at the pain. “Well at least it doesn’t hurt as much as yesterday.” You smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter