Family Vacation part 5

Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun slowly crept through the curtain and hit your eyes. You slowly opened your eyes. You rubbed your eyes with your free hand. You lifted your head and looked around. Your eyes went to the floor. You smiled. 

*They slept here last night. I don’t remember when I fell asleep or taking a blanket.* You looked next to you and saw a sleeping L.Joe. *He looks so handsome.* You smiled then you glanced down at your hand. *Omo. How did this happen? Did we really hold hands sleeping? Oh no. this can’t happen.* You shook your head. Then you let go of L.Joe’s hand but he tighten his grip.

“And where do you think you’re going?” L.Joe asked softly without turning to you. “The bathroom.” You replied softly. L.Joe faced you and opened one eye. “Did you know you sleep talk? You like to ramble on random things, don’t you?” L.Joe chuckled. “Yah. I don’t sleep talk.” You slapped L.Joe’s arm.

L.Joe just laughed softly. You frowned and crossed your arms. “I’m going to the bathroom.” You slowly got up but once you put pressure on your ankle, you fell. L.Joe caught you.

“I’ll help you to the bathroom.” L.Joe offered. “No thank you, I’ll go by myself.” You stubbornly stated. “You just tried and failed, you babo.” “Don’t call me a babo.” You frowned. “Okay. Okay, I won’t. Now will you let me help you or not?” “Fine.”

L.Joe stood up and extended his hand. “I don’t think I can walk.” You shook your head. L.Joe smirked. “Okay then. I guess this is the only way it has to go.” You looked up tilting your head confused. L.Joe just smiled widely. In one quick swift, L.Joe carried you bridal way. You gasped in surprise.

“L-l.Joe.” You stuttered. “Well you couldn’t walk so I’m helping you.” L.Joe said innocently. He took you to the bathroom. “I hope you can wash up by yourself. If not, I’ll be here waiting to assist you.” L.Joe winked. “You ert.” You shook your head and closed the door. “Remember, I’ll be here waiting for you. Call me if you need an assistance to wash anything.” L.Joe whispered through the door. “L.Joe oppa, go away.” You replied back. “No, I’m going to wait here.” “Okay. Suit yourself.”

You finally came out after fifteen minutes. L.Joe was leaning against the wall. “You took a long time.” L.Joe pushed himself off the wall. “Sorry but it really hard to not put pressure on my ankle.” You stuck out your tongue. “Come on.” L.Joe grabbed your arm but you yanked your arm away.

“Yah.” You frowned. “What? Aren’t you going to wash up first?” You asked. “Oh. I will but we have to go to my room because all of my stuff is there.” L.Joe replied. “Y-your r-room?” You gulped. “Don’t worry I won’t bite.” L.Joe winked. “Let's go.”

L.Joe helped you to the door and to his room.

---------

Ricky rubbed his eyes. “Mm.” Ricky mumbled and got out of bed. He went to wash up and got dressed in warm clothes. “I’ll go on a little walk. Get some fresh air.” Ricky put on his shoes and walked out of the room.

When Ricky came out, he saw you and L.Joe walked towards L.Joe, Chu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter