Saranghae....Gongchan?

Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A month passed by, Gongchan has been picking you up at school. He doesn’t go to you school because he didn’t want to pressure you. He has spent all of his free time with you. You would always push him away but he would always come back.

Wooyoung, IU and Teen Top would watch you and Gongchan from afar. They didn’t know what to do. Wooyoung and IU wanted to stop Gongchan from going near you but they couldn’t because they didn’t want to meddle in your business. They knew that you were already stressed enough so they didn’t want you to have any more stress.

Every time Gongchan came over to your house, Wooyoung wouldn’t let him come in because Wooyoung still didn’t trust Gongchan yet. Your parents would also be watching you and Gongchan. They knew what was going on but what could they do? Threaten Gongchan to stay away from you? They didn’t want that because it was a free country so they just watched after you.

L.Joe was the one who was hurt the most because he hated seeing you with another guy that wasn’t him. He wanted you back but he didn’t want you to suffer because of him. As much as it hurt him seeing you with another guy, at least you were happy then he would be happy.

*~~~~-ah be happy that way I can be happy.*

-------

It was a Friday night when Gongchan came and picked you up for his little surprise.

You took a shower, put on some light make up and wore a one strap flower chiffon dress.

You put on a flower turquoise ring to go with your dress.

Your phone ringed.

“Hello?” You answered. “I’m outside waiting.” Gongchan said then hung up. You grabbed your purse and headed out.

Tonight Gongchan was taking you out. You didn’t know why he was taking you out but you decided to go out because he kept on begging you to go. He also used his aegyo on you, which you couldn’t resist even if you wanted to.

You stepped outside and saw a well dressed Gongchan leaning against a black car. You cleared your throat. Gongchan looked up and a big smile spread across his face. He walked towards you.

“You…you look beautiful.” Gongchan smiled. You blushed. “Thanks.” “Let's go.” Gongchan extended his hand. You hesitated but took it. He led you to the car. Opened the door for you and quickly ran to the driver side.

It was a quiet car ride. Within ten minutes, you guys were outside a fancy restaurant. You gasped in awe and looked at Gongchan, who was smiling. “Let's go in.” Gongchan got out of the car. One of the workers to the restaurant opened the door for you.

“Thank you.” You bowed to the workers. He smiled and bowed back. You looked up and saw Gongchan’s hand extended and a smile on his face. You smiled back and took his hand.

You guys walked into the restaurant. It had a really warm and cozy aura. You liked the place. The host led you and Gongchan to a table in the middle of the room. The lights were dimmed down a little so that it was more romantic. You noticed something. There wasn’t anyone in the restaurant except for you and Gongchan.

“Gongchan-ah.” You said softly. “Hmm?” Gongchan looked at you. “Why aren’t there people around? We’re the only two.” You looked around. Gongchan chuckled. You raised an eyebrow. “What?” “I rented the whole restaurant just for you.”

Your eyes widen. “Omo. Gongchan-ah, you didn’t need to do that.” “I know, but I wanted to. I wanted it to be just you and me, ~~~~-ah.” Gongchan winked. You blushed.

Then you remembered about Valentine’s Day with L.Joe. How L.Joe rented that ballroom for just you and him. That night was a night that you’ve never forgotten and never w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter