He's back

Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“~~~~~!” You heard a voice call for you. You felt hands secure you. “~~~~.” The voice said softly. “Byunghun oppa.” You whispered before passing out.

-------

When you woke up, you didn’t know where you were. You tried to move but your left arm hurt and so does your head.

*What happened?* You looked around the room. *I’m not at home. Where am I then?*

Then you notice that someone was sleeping next to you. *Byunghun oppa.* You smiled but you double looked. *No, that’s not Byunghun oppa.* You looked closer at the person. Your eyes widen. *Omo. It’s…it’s…*

“….Gongchan.” You whispered.

Then you remembered your dream about him. * Gongchan, why were you in my dream? Why must it be you? Out of all people why you, Gongchan? Gongchan. Gongchan. Gongchan. I hate you. I hate you. Gongchan, I hate you. Why do you have to be in my dreams and now in reality?!*

Then he started to move. He straightened up and rubbed his eyes. You froze. You didn’t know what to do. He then looked at you and smiled.

“~~~~. You’re awake.” Gongchan said softly. You shook your head. *No it’s not him. It can’t be.*

Gongchan put his hands on your shoulder. “~~~~, are you okay?” You looked into his eyes then looked away. “I don’t need you. You can go now.” You said coldly. “~~~~.” “I don’t want to hear anything. You left me and now you come back? Gongchan.” You sighed. “Please just go.”

“~~~~ listen to me.” Gongchan started. You covered your ears. “I don’t want to hear anything from you. I want you to leave. I don’t want to hear. I’m begging you. Leave.” You pleaded.

Gongchan sighed. “Okay, but I need you to listen to me saying this. ~~~~, I'm sorry. I didn’t want to leave you back then but I had no choice. I’m back because I realized something. I..love you.”

A tear rolled down your cheek. “You love me?” You scoffed. “~~~~.” Gongchan gently grabbed your hand. You yanked your hand away. “I do. All this time you’ve always been on my mind. There wasn’t a day where I’d forget you ~~~~.” “Stop. Don’t say anymore. I don’t want to listen. Just go, please? I’m not ready to hear anything. Not now.”

Gongchan sighed. “I’ll be going then. Take care.” With that Gongchan left the room leaving you alone. Tears started to fall heavily. You wiped them away but more kept on coming.

“Why? Why? Why?!” You cried. “Why did you have to come back?! Why?!” You shouted crying. You continued to cry.

Then Teen Top, IU, Wooyoung, Key, Nichkhun and Taecyeon came running into your room.

“~~~~~-ah!” IU ran to you. “Unnie.” You hugged IU tight. “Are you okay? Are you hurt?” You shook your head. “Unnie…Go…Go…” You weren’t able to say Gongchan’s name. “~~~~-ah what are you trying to say?” IU pulled away and looked at you. You looked at IU with sad watery eyes. “…Go…Gongchan.” You finally said.

IU, Wooyoung, Key, Nichkhun and Taecyeon’s eyes widen at the name. “~~~~-ah where is he? I’m going to kill him.” Wooyoung said angrily. “How did he know you were here?” “What happened?” “Did he do anything to you?” They bombarded you with questions.

You just shook your head. “I don't know.” Was all your answer for their questions. They stared at you. Teen Top was very confused. They didn’t know why everyone was freaking out about this Gongchan guy. L.Joe tapped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter