Gongchan...Gongchan....Gongchan....

Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You stayed in the hospital for the next two days. L.Joe would always be with you while the others try to go explore and have fun but they couldn’t because you were always on their mind. So instead of going anywhere, they just stayed at the hospital with you.

Wooyoung had already called your parents and told them what happened. They wanted to come and visit you but they were busy with work. Though you weren’t healed yet, your parents asked the doctors to discharge you from the Jeju Island hospital and transfer you to Seoul hospital instead because it was closer to home. So you were getting discharged and transferred to Seoul hospital. (A/N: Okay. I totally made this part up. I don’t know if this can happen but let’s pretend. Lol.)

You were sitting on the hospital bed looking outside deep in thought. You were all packed to be transferred to Seoul hospital. Your head had a bandage on it and your left arm was in a cast.

You sighed. *I wonder about Channie oppa. Why is he here? Did he follow me? How did he know? How long has he been here? When did he come back?* You bombarded yourself with questions that you didn’t know the answer to.

Someone tapped you on the shoulder but you didn’t notice. Then the person lightly pushes you. You snapped out of your thoughts.

“Omo.” You frowned turning around. “Hey.” Key beamed. You sigh. “Key oppa, you scared me.” You frowned. “Sorry.” Key apologized with his puppy eyes. You smile shaking your head. “It's okay. I forgive you.” “Yay~” Key jumped up happily. You laughed. “So…what were you thinking about? Something serious. I’m guessing.” Key sat down next to you.

You sigh. “Just someone.” “Someone? Oh. I know. ~~~~-ah, you don’t have to think about me. I’m right here.” You laughed a little. “Key oppa, I’m serious.” “Yeah, I am too.” Key said in a serious tone then busted out laughing. “Key oppa.” You frowned. “Okay. Okay. No more joking but seriously. Who were you thinking about?”

You took a deep breath. “Gongchan.” You said softly. “Why?” Key frowned. “I don't know, I’m asking myself questions that I don’t have answers to. It hurts my head just thinking about it.” “Then don’t think about it.” “Key oppa, I can’t. It’s bugging me that I don’t know the answers. Key oppa, what do I do?”

Key sighed. “I don't know but why don’t you see him and talk to him?” You opened your mouth to say something but Key continued to talk.

“I know that he hurt you but since you’re wondering so much about him then you should talk to him. If you don’t talk to him then you’ll never know. Also, he came last night but you were asleep. Wooyoung, Nichkhun, and Taecyeon were very protective over you. He wanted to come in and see you but they wouldn’t let him. I felt bad for him.”

You were looking at the ground playing with you nail. “~~~~-ah, it’s okay to meet him. You don’t have to be scared. He still seems to love you.” You were silent. “~~~~-ah.” Key put a hand on your shoulder. You looked up at Key. “I’m not pressuring you or anything but give him a chance to explain himself. I know that I don’t have the rights to tell you what to do but give him a chance, oh?” You hesitated but nodded slowly. Key had a weak smile on.

“Babe.” L.Joe called walking in the room. You and Key looked up at L.Joe. “Oh Byunghun oppa.” You weakly smiled. “You ready to go?” You nodded “Let's go.” L.Joe picked up your bag and extended his hand. You took his hand and got off the bed. “ByeKey oppa.” You weakly smiled and left with L.Joe.

“~~~~-ah, I hope you give him a chance to explain.” Key sighed.

--------

L.Joe took you out of the hospital and into the taxi. On the ride to the airport it was quiet. You were thinking about what Key said earlier about giving Gongchan a chance. L.Joe noticed that you were thinking about something so he squeezed your hand. You turned to him and gave him a weak smile.

“Babe, what’s wrong?” L.Joe asked looking into your eyes. “Nothing.” You lied. “Babe, you can’t lie to me. I know you’re lying so tell what’s bothering you.” You grew silent trying to find an excuse. “Babe.” L.Joe squeezed your hand again. “What’s wrong?” You sighed. “Just thinking.” “About what?”

You didn’t want to say that you were thinking about Gongchan so you lied to him. “When my arm and head is going to get better.” L.Joe wasn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter