Long night at the hospital

Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“My poor agiya.” Your mom cried. “Yeobo, don't cry. Let’s go see ~~~~-ah.” Your dad supported your mom to your room.

L.Joe woke up the others. After waking them up, he led them to your room. Your parents were already in your room. You had bandages around your head, cuts on your face and a cast on your left arm. When IU saw your condition, she started to cry again. Wooyoung comforted her. “~~~~-ah.” Wooyoung said softly.

Teen Top just looked at you. They’ve never seen a person hurt this bad before expect for dramas but they never expected anything like this would happen in reality. Chunji looked over at L.Joe, who was sitting on the couch with his face in his hands. He walked over to L.Joe.

“L.Joe.” Chunji called softly. L.Joe looked up at Chunji. “Hyung.” L.Joe had a tear come down his cheek. Chunji sat next to L.Joe and patted his back. “It’s my fault she’s in a coma. I made her like this.” L.Joe cried. “You didn’t do anything. Don’t blame yourself.” Chunji said softly. “Hyung, what if she hates me? What if she doesn’t want to see my face?” L.Joe lifted his face up and turned to Chunji. “She won’t. You should know her well enough that she won’t blame you.” Chunji said with a weak smile. L.Joe put his face in his hands again and started to cry.

Your mom was sitting beside you holding your hand. “~~~~-ah.” Your mom cried softly. “Wake up, oh? Umma’s here by your side. Wake up agiya. Umma is really worried about you.”

IU was now on your other side holding your other hand. “~~~~-ah. IU unnie is here. Wake up. Everyone is here for you. We want to see your smile.” IU said softly. “~~~~-ah oppa is waiting for you to wake up. Why don’t you wake up now, oh? Don’t make oppa worry about you. Oppa wants everything to go back to normal, oh? When you wake up, oppa promises to make you happy, oh?” Wooyoung said with a tear falling down his cheek.

“~~~~-ah appa will be waiting for you. Wake up soon.” Your dad said softly. Wooyoung walked over to him. “Appa, what about Gongchan?” Wooyoung whispered. “I’ll go check on him.” “What are we going to do now that both of them are in a coma stage?” “We can’t do anything but pray that they’ll wake up soon. I’m going to go cheek on Gongchan so I’ll be back.” “I’ll come with you.” Wooyoung and your dad left your room and headed to Gongchan’s room.

It was now three forty-five a.m. IU walked over to Teen Top. “You guys should go home now. It’s already three forty-five in the morning.” IU said softly. “Are you sure? Because we don’t want anything else to happen.” Chunji said standing up. “Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter