First day of school

Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BEEP BEEP

You're alarm went off. You slapped your alarm and it went silent. You sat up in your bed, ruffling your hair.

"Aish. School, already?" You mumbled

"~~~~~-ah, wake up." Your mom knocked

"Yes umma." You replied getting out of bed and headed towards the bathroom. You put on your uniform and went downstairs.

"Good morning umma, appa, oppa." You greeted planting a kiss on each of their cheeks.

"Aigoo. ~~~~~-ah, you're growing up so fast. Today's the first day of your junior year and next year, you'll be graduating." Your dad said sadly. "Appa~ I'm not that old yet." You pouted "Okay but you're becoming a woman. It's okay. You will always be my Agiya no matter how old you get." "Appa." You blushed.

"Yah. ~~~~~-ah, let's go." Wooyoung said getting up and putting on his shoes. "Oh okay." Yousaid getting up, kissing your parents' on the cheeks then following oppa.

Your brother was already outside waiting for you. "Let's go." Wooyoung said walking. You walked next to your brother. "Oppa aren't you sad that you'll be graduating this year?" You asked. Wooyoung chuckled. "Yes, I'm very sad." "Oppa, you liar. Well you're not but I am." Yousaid looking at the ground. "Oh. Why?" "Because if you aren't there anymore then I'll get mobbed by those dumb boys. My friends will be there to help protect me too but you're so much better than they are." You laughed. "Aigoo. Thanks." Wooyoung pinched your cheek. "Ah.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter