Busted

Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Teen Top’s jaws dropped. They couldn’t believe what they just heard. “What?! Hyuna? How?” Changjo asked

L.Joe sighed and said, “Because she threatened me about…” L.Joe trailed off. “About what?!” Ricky yelled.

CAP covered Ricky’s mouth. “Yah. Shh. This is shocking to us all too so quiet down, okay?” Ricky nodded. CAP released Ricky.

“Yah. Hyung what did Hyuna threatened you about?” Niel put his hand on L.Joe’s shoulder. L.Joe sighed. “She said that she’s going to find the girl that I like and crush her.” “The girl that you like?” Chunji raised an eyebrow. L.Joe nodded. “D-don’t t-tell me t-that you l-like ~~~~~~ n-noona.” Ricky’s eyes widen.

L.Joe sighed and nodded. “Hyung!” Ricky grabbed L.Joe’s collar. “Yah. Ricky!” CAP grabbed Ricky, but the younger boy pushed him away. “Hyung! You already know that I like ~~~~~~ noona! And yet you still decide to like her?!” Ricky yelled. “I know, that’s why I didn’t do anything!” L.Joe snapped looking into Ricky’s eyes. “Because of you, ~~~~~~ noona is hurt!” Ricky let go of L.Joe and walked out of the cafeteria.

L.Joe was dumbfounded. “Because of you, ~~~~~~ noona is hurt!” Ricky’s words kept on rewinding in L.Joe’s mind.

“Aish.” CAP got up and followed Ricky. Niel, Changjo, and Chunji didn’t know what to do. They were too surprise to actually know one of L.Joe’s secrets. “Yah hyung. Is it really true? You like ~~~~~~ noona?” Changjo asked softly.

L.Joe sighed. “I'm sorry, I tried to control my feelings for her but I couldn’t. It’s my entire fault that she’s like this. I'm sorry.” “Don’t say that. It’s no one’s fault except for Hyuna, who did this out of jealously.” Chunji patted L.Joe’s back. “Thanks but I still feel guilty

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter