No way! He likes me too!

Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and IU went to class. There was another red rose on your desk. “Ou. ~~~~~~-ah, I think you have a secret admirer.” IU teased. You blushed thinking who would it be. You smiled and smelled the rose. “This is so secretively romantic.” You whispered.

L.Joe glanced over at you and saw you smile. He couldn’t help himself but also smile. *~~~~~~, just wait until the day you fall for me. Then you’ll have tons of roses.* L.Joe smiled.

The last bell of the day rang.

You were walking alone in the hallway. IU had left early because she had some business to take care of. Suddenly, someone pushed you into the lockers. You saw that it was Hyuna and her friends. “Oops. Sorry but I didn’t see you there, brat.” Hyuna pushed you again into the locker but harder this time. “Oops. Jeez, brat. move out of the way.” Hyuna smirked then pushed you once again into the lockers but a lot harder than the first and second time.

“Ah.” You winced in pain. Your arm started to bleed. Hyuna was about to push you again but someone grabbed her shoulder.

“What do you think you’re doing?” The person asked coldly. Jihyun, Sohyun, Jiyoon and Gayoon gasped. Hyuna turned around and also gasped. “L-l.J-joe o-oppa.” Hyuna stuttered

At the name, you looked up and saw L.Joe, furious. “What do you think you’re doing?” L.Joe asked again. “I-I…oppa, i-it doesn’t l-look like…o-oppa….I-I…didn't do anything. She made me do it.” Hyuna pointed to you. “I saw the whole thing. I’m not stupid. Didn’t I already warn you that if you hurt ~~~~~~, you’ll pay for it?” L.Joe glared coldly at Hyuna.

You slowly stood up, leaning on the lockers for support. You slowly walked over to L.Joe. “L.Joe oppa, don’t get mad.” You said pulling on his uniform jacket sleeve. L.Joe looked down at you and softened, and then he put one arm around your waist and pulled you close to him.

Your eyes widen. 4minute gasped at the scene, except for Hyuna, who glared at you. “She’s the one I like. She’s the one I want. I don’t want anybody else but ~~~~~~. Unlike you, who’s snotty and annoying. I don’t like those types of girls. I like innocent, smart, pure, funny, beautiful girls like ~~~~~~.” L.Joe beamed.

You heart melted at his words. “But L.Joe oppa~ I’m y, hot, better looking than that thing.” Hyuna pouted, empathizing the word ‘thing’. “~~~~~~ is not a 'thing'. She a human being unlike you, who is a heartless monster.” L.Joe looked at you and smiled. You weakly smiled back.

“Let's go.” L.Joe pulled you away from the queenkas, picked up your backpack and walked towards the front of the school.

Hyuna was left speechless. “Hyuna, are you okay?” Jihyun asked putting a hand on Hyuna’s shoulder. Hyuna slapped Jihyun’s hand away. “Don’t touch me. I’m not in the mood right now.” Hyuna growled and stomped away. “He just totally rejected her.” Sohyun said softly. The rest of 4minute nodded in agreement.

--------

L.Joe and you were outside, walking out the school gate. L.Joe stopped and pulled your into a hug. “L.Joe .” You said softly. “I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. This is my entire fault. I couldn't even protect you.” L.Joe hung his head. You hugged L.Joe and shook your head. “No, uou protected me just now.” “I should have protected you before Hyuna pushed you. At this rate, you'll never fall for me because I’m never there to protect you.” L.Joe sighed.

You let go and cupped L.Joe’s face. “No, hwaiting.” You pumped your fist into the air. “Ah.” You winced at the pain. “Oh. I forgot that you were bleeding again. Here, get on.” L.Joe turned his back to you and got on one knee. “L.Joe , there’s no need for that.” You said backing away.

L.Joe looked back at you and pulled you onto his back. He got up and held you tightly. “I won’t make you fall. Don’t worry.” L.Joe said softly. You nodded, laying your head on L.Joe’s back. He smiled.

“L.Joe?” “Hmm?” “Are you really going to make me fall for you?” L.Joe chuckled. “Why are you laughing?” You asked raising your head. “Put your head back down. I’m not laughing at anything. And yes, I’m going to make you fall for me. Whatever it takes…I’ll make you mine’s.” L.Joe smiled. “Oh. Well, if that’s the case then hwaiting. I don’t give in easily to guys because I think their all the same.” “Well I’m different so you don’t have to worry.” “Hey, hey mister kpop star don’t get too cocky now. You’ll never know.” You laughed.

L.Joe shook his head in amusement. “L.Joe?” “Hmm?” “What’s wrong with Ricky? He acted weird today.” L.Joe was silent. “L.Joe?” “Hmm?” “Can you answer my question?” “Oh. Well about that…Ricky found out that I like you and he got mad yesterday. Everyone in the group found our actually.” Your eyes widen. “…So that’s why.” You said in a small voice. “Yeah…Ricky’s still mad at me. He won’t talk, listen or even look at me. It’s sad.” L.Joe sighed. You chuckled. "It's okay.” You ruffled his hair. “Yah. That's my perfect pink hair there.” L.Joe said flipping his bangs. “Aigoo. Sorry, mister kpop star.” You laughed. “Oh shush.”

You put your head back down on L.Joe’s back and closed your eyes. “~~~~~~-ah.” “Hmm?” “Will…you ever fall for me?” “Mm. I don't know.” “Oh.” “It's okay, don’t be sad.” You smiled a little. “~~~~~~-ah.” “Oh?” “C-can you call me ‘oppa’?” “O-oppa?” Your eyes opened.

L.Joe blushed and nodded. *Whew. I’m glad that she can’t see me right now.* L.Joe thought. “L.Joe o-oppa.” You said softly. L.Joe’s heart skipped a beat. “Oppa.” “Hmm?” “Nothing.”

You guys had reached your house. He put you down. “Better go in and clean your arm.” L.Joe nodded at your house. “Oh yeah. Bye L.Joe oppa.” You smiled and opened your gate. “Bye ~~~~~~.” L.Joe waved and walked home.

You walked into the house. “I’m home.” You called taking off your shoes. “Yah. Where were you? I was waiting for you.” Wooyoung said coming out of the kitchen. “Whoa. What happened to you?” Wooyoung looked at you then your arm. “Oh. Uh, nothing.” You weakly smiled.

Wooyoung furrowed his eyebrows and crossed his arms. “Tell me now.” He demanded. “I-I’m serious. It’s nothing.” You stuttered. “You’re not convincing me. Now tell me before I punish you.” Wooyoung said stepping towards you to punish you. “Okay. Okay. I’ll tell. Just don’t tickle me." You said backing away. Wooyoung stopped and straightened up. “Okay now tell me.” “Uh…uh…the…queenkas…pushed me into the lockers.” You said looking at the floor.

There was silence. “Oppa?” You looked up. Wooyoung sighed. “Go wash your arm or it’ll get infected.” Wooyoung nodded towards the bathroom. “Okay.” You quickly ran to the bathroom. Wooyoung sighed and shook his head. *Those stupid girls. I swear, if I ever catch them hurting or teasing ~~~~~~-ah, I’m going to teach them a lesson.” Wooyoung thought angrily.

--------

You were in the bathroom. You took off your uniform jacket, your vest, and then your while long sleeve. There was blood on your white long sleeve. You took out the first aid kit. “Aish.” You winced at the pain. You continued to put on medicine on your wound and finally put a bandage over it. “Better.” You smiled and walked out of the bathroom.

Key was outside the bathroom waiting for you. “Key oppa?” You raised an eyebrow. Key looked up and smiled weakly. “I heard what happened.” Key said walking towards you. “Oh.” “Why don’t you ever defend yourself? Why do you always let them push you around like you’re nothing?” Key asked furiously.

You sighed. “Key oppa, I'm fine.” “Don’t ignore my question. Now answer me.” Key said impatiently. “I don't know.” You hung your head.

“You need to step up and defend yourself. You can’t let them push you around, ~~~~~~-ah.” Key softened. “I know.” You mumbled. “Then why are you so nice? Can’t you be mean for once? Can’t you ever say what’s on your mind? ~~~~~~-ah, you have a voice so use it.”

Tears started to come down. Key saw and hugged you. “I'm sorry for yelling at you.” Key you hair. You shook your head. “I'm sorry.” Key whispered again.

You cried for a while and fell asl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter