Guardian Angel

Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You’re POV

“Wow.” I looked around in awe. It was most beautiful place I’ve ever since in my life. It was a beautiful meadow. There were a million meadows combined together. There were white trees with white and red flowers.

Then on the other side of the meadow there were these paths. Everything around it was green and luxurious. There wasn’t a thing that looks dead or unhealthy. Everything looked picture perfect. Nothing was wrong and there was a feeling of relaxation.

I breathed in the freshening air. A big smile came across my face because I felt like nothing can ever go wrong here.

I started to walk down the path by the white trees. My white floral dress went well with my surroundings.

Walking down the path made me really happy but there was a feeling of loneliness. I didn’t like it but the feeling of happiness overcame that feeling of loneliness. I was so amazed at everything that I saw. It was nothing like I saw before in my life. Birds, squirrels, chipmunks, butterflies and other animals were running or flying around.

I sat down on a bench. As I sat down a butterfly flew my way. I lifted my finger and it landed on my finger. It was a very beautiful butterfly. It seemed to be pure white. A pure white butterfly was sitting on my finger. I just stared at it mesmerized.

“Hello pretty butterfly.” I smiled then the butterfly flapped its wings and flew away. My gaze followed the butterfly.  Then it landed on someone else’s hand. That person was wearing all white. His hair really stood out. I couldn’t really see his face. I squinted my eyes to see if I could get a better look but that didn’t help.

“~~~~-ah.” The man called. *Omo. He knows my name.* My eyes widen. He chuckled. “Yes, I know your name.” He said like he read my mind. *Does he read minds?* You thought. He chuckled again and answered, “No, I don’t read minds.”

I just stared at him. “T-then…h-how did you know?” I stuttered. He chuckled. “Your face says it all.” I touched my face but there was nothing. I furrowed my eyebrows and crossed my arms. “May I ask who are you?”

He chuckled. “I’m your…” He trailed off. “My…what?” He smiled widely. “….Guardian angel, Kim Myungsoo.” My eyes almost popped out of my sockets. “G-guardian an-angel?!” I gasped in disbelief. *I have a guardian angel?! Since when?!*

“Everyone has one when they’re born. We’re assigned to watch over you. There isn’t anyone who doesn’t have a guardian angel.” Myungsoo smiled, while I try to digest this information down. “E-everyone?” I repeated. He nodded. “Yup. Everyone. Good or bad.” “A-and you’re m-mines?” I pointed to myself.

He chuckled and nodded. “I sure am. I’ve watched after you for the past seventeen years of your life.” “Seventeen? So, you’ve watched after me for my whole life, right?” “That’s right.” He nodded again. “Then why haven’t I seen you before?” “That…I cannot answer.” He sighed.

I just looked at him. “Guardian angels are assigned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter