Home

Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Thank you Ricky.” You smiled as Ricky set you down at your family suite door. “No problem. That’s what friends are for.” Ricky smiled you waved and closed the door.

*~~~~ noona, I love your smiling face. I hope that you’ll always smile.* Ricky left and headed towards his room.

Ricky was smiling and walking towards his room. “Yah. Ricky why are you smiling?” A voice asked coldly. Ricky looked up and his smiled faded. “L.Joe hyung.” Ricky said flatly. “Why are you smiling?” L.Joe asked again coldly. “No reason.” Ricky shrugged. “Oh really?” L.Joe raised an eyebrow amused. “Yeah so there’s nothing to know.” Ricky walked past L.Joe, but L.Joe grabbed Ricky’s wrist.

“I’m not done talking.” L.Joe said through clench teeth. “Well, I am. I have nothing else to say.” Ricky growled “Answer my question.” “No.” “Now!” L.Joe tightens his grip on Ricky. “Sh-”

“Ricky!” Changjo called. “Oh, Changjo.” Ricky smiled releasing his wrist from L.Joe’s grip. “Oh. L.Joe hyung, what are you doing here? Aren’t you going to get ready to go back home?” Changjo tilted his head at L.Joe. “Oh. Yeah. I’m done packing.” L.Joe weakly smiled. “Ricky, you need to pack. Let's go.” Changjo pushed Ricky towards their room.

Changjo and Ricky left L.Joe standing in the hall alone. “Aish.” L.Joe ruffled his hair and kicked the air. Then he stomped to his room.

It was three p.m. when your family, IU and Teen Top finally headed home. On the way home, you fell asleep listening to your iPod.

“~~~~. ~~~~.” Wooyoung lightly shook you. “Mm.” You mumbled. “We’re home.” “Mm. Really?” You rubbed your eyes and sat up. “Yeah, now hurry. Umma and appa already went inside.” Wooyoung got out of the car. “Oppa, what about IU unnie?” You asked getting out of the car slowly. “We already dropped her off at her house, while you were sleeping.” You made an ‘o’ face.

“Come on. It’s cold outside.” Wooyoung walked towards the house. “Oppa, wait for me.” You slowly limped after Wooyoung inside the house.

“What took you guys so long?” Your mom asked when you and Wooyoung came inside the house. “Some sleepy head didn’t want to wake up.” Wooyoung pointed to you. “Yah. Oppa, I was really tired and my ankle still hurts. Thanks for asking.” You frowned.

“Agiya, come and sit down. You ankle doesn’t need so much pressure on it.” Your mom patted the spot next to her on the couch. “At least someone cares.” You slowly limped over to her and sat down. “Yah. Are you saying that I don’t care?” Wooyoung frowned. “Yes.” “Yah. Jang ~~~~~.” Wooyoung raised his voice. “Wooyoung-ah, don’t raise your voice.” Your mom glared at Wooyoung. “Yes umma.”

Wooyoung looked at you and mouthed 'watch it'. You giggled and stuck out your tongue.

Your phone started to vibrate. You got a message from Ricky.

To: ~~~~ noona

Are you home? Did you have a fun time at the resort? I know I did, kind of. Anyways, sorry for your ankle. If it wasn’t for me then you wouldn’t have been hurt. Sorry. I feel awful about it. TwT Noona, I hope that you’ll forgive me. Well, I just go home. I texted to tell you that. ^^

-Ricky

*Aigoo. Ricky, you’re adorable.* You smiled and quickly texted back.

To: Ricky

Of course I made it home safely. (: Thanks for worrying. About the resort…uh…I did have fun. Now that I think about it. It was really nice to spend time with everyone. I’m glad you guys came. My ankle? It was only an accident unless…you did it on purpose. Hehe. Just kidding. :p

-~~~~~

To: ~~~~ noona

Noona! Don’t say that! You’re making me feel guilty now. Aigoo noona~. T~T

-Ricky

You laughed at the thought of Ricky pouting right now. “Why are you laughing?” Your mom rai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter