Kiss under the rain

Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and Gongchan reached the park. “Channie oppa, what are we doing here?” You turned to Gongchan. “I just wanted spend time with you.” Gongchan smiled. “I guess.” You shrugged.

You and Gongchan continued walking.

-------

L.Joe’s POV

It’s been over a month now that ~~~~ and I have broken up. I miss her so much. I want to hold her and kiss her. I miss her so much that I think I might go crazy. *Ugh! ~~~~, I miss you like crazy!*

She seems to be getting happier now. It seems like she has moved past me and is becoming happy again. She and Gongchan have been getting close together. He’s always picking her up from school. She seems happy with him. I’m glad that I made this decision. It was best for the both of us.

*~~~~-ah I’m glad that you’re happy.*

I’m sitting at my desk in my room. The rest of Teen Top is out in the living room playing games. I went back to the same old me. The cold hearted L.Joe, who didn’t care about anyone. Now that I’m single again, girls are going after me again. It’s scary. I hate it when girls do this.

Hyuna is also back. There is never a day where I can rest without her annoying voice calling my name. It’s so disgusting.

Knock Knock

“Yo L.Joe.” Chunji came in. “Oh hyung.” I turned back to him. “Do you wanna come with us?” “Where?” “Go check out our new dorm.” “Nah. I’ll just stay here.” “Are you sure? You should go out sometimes too. It’s not a good idea to always stay inside.” “Yeah I know but I want to stay. You guys can go.” “I guess. Well CAP hyung and I are going. Ricky and Changjo are going the library so you and Niel can stay home.” “Yeah.”

I turned back to the window and doze off in my thoughts again. Chunji sighed and left.

Going back to my thoughts. I feel like my life is gone. I’m back to the cold hearted L.Joe. I can’t see anyone but ~~~~. My love for her is still the same as the first time I fell in love with her. I miss her so much.

At school, I would always steal glances at her so that I don’t go crazy because I miss her so dang much. I also go to her house just to check up on her. Yeah, I know I may sound stalker-ish but hey, if it’s ~~~~-ah then I’m going to make sure she’s safe no matter what, so basically I’m just protecting or watching her from afar.

I got up. I didn’t want to kill myself being stuck in my room all day so I decided to go take a walk at the park just to breathe and clear my mind. It’s a nice day so why not.

I changed into jeans, a long sleeve blue shirt and my yellow SpongeBob hat then headed to my car. I drove off to the park.

Once I got to the park, there weren’t many people there. I walked around until I saw someone familiar. I couldn’t believe my eyes. I swear my eyes are playing games with me. This isn’t really, even if it is I still can’t believe this.

They were coming towards me. I just stood there, frozen. My eyes were on the girl coming towards me. Her hand was linked with the tall guy next to her. She had a big smile on her face. She was beautiful.

“~~~~.” I called loudly, though I didn’t mean to. She looked up at me. Her eyes widen in surprise. “B-b-byunghun o-oppa.” ~~~~ stuttered quickly letting go of Gongchan’s hand.

“Y-you seem happy.” I said in a shaky voice with a weak smile on. “B-byunghun oppa.” ~~~~ took a step towards me. I just smiled at her. “I’m glad to see you smiling. I made the right decision.”

~~~~’s eyes were starting to get watery. I knew she was going to cry. It breaks my heart just standing here. I wanted to hug her, hold her and kiss her but I couldn’t.

“It was nice seeing you again. I have to go now so I’ll see you around.” I turned around to leave when someone back hugged me. I knew it was ~~~~. I could hear her sniffing. I restrained myself from turning around.

“Byunghun oppa.” ~~~~ cried. My heart broke hearing her voice. “~~~~ I really have to go.” I slowly walked of out her embrace and walked towards my car. “Byunghun oppa.” ~~~~ called

I continued on walking to my car. I got in my car and drove off. Tears started to fall down my cheek. I wiped them away and kept driving.

-------

“Byunghun oppa.” You called crying. Gongchan quickly ran to you before you could fall. “~~~~-ah.” He said worried. “Channie oppa..” You smiled weakly. You stumble a couple of steps before falling. Luckily Gongchan caught you before you hit the ground.

Gongchan took you to his car. You guys just stayed in his car. After ten minutes, you slowly opened your eyes. Gongchan turned to you.

“~~~~-ah.” Gongchan called softly. You turned to Gongchan and gave him a weak smile. “Channie oppa.” You smiled weakly. “Are you oka?” You nodded slowly. “Do you want to go home?” You shook your head. “Do you want to go somewhere then?” “I don’t want to do anything.” “Do you want some ice cream?” You smiled weakly. “I’ll take that as a yes.”

Gongchan started the car and drove off tot eh closet ice cream shop. You guys got out and ate ice cream.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter