Still love you

Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After kissing for what seemed like a long time you pulled away. L.Joe leaned his forehead again yours. You guys were breathless. L.Joe chuckled. You raised an eyebrow.

“why are you laughing?” You asked. “Nothing.” L.Joe bent down and picked up your umbrella. “You’re all wet.” L.Joe wiped the rain from your face. You blushed. “You are too.” You wiped the rain off L.Joe’s face.

“~~~~-ah.” L.Joe called. You looked up at L.Joe. “Hmm?” “Are you happy…with Gongchan?”

You stiffened. You had totally forgotten about Gongchan. “Crap.” You cursed under your breath. “~~~~-ah.” You looked up. “You okay?” You weakly smile and nodded. “Are you sure?” "Yeah, I better get going. My mom must be worried about me.” “I’ll walk you home.” L.Joe offered. “No, I’ll take you home.” You protested. “No, I’m the guy so I should take you home.” “You’re a drunken man so you probably wouldn’t even make it home by yourself. I’ll take you home. If not I’ll just call Chunji oppa to come pick you up.” You threatened. L.Joe sighed. “Fine.” “Let's go.” You started walking. L.Joe walked beside you under the umbrella. You had to support him because he was still wobbly.

When you guys reached Teen Top’s dorm, Niel opened the door.

“~~~~ noona?” Niel raised an eyebrow. “Hey Niel.” You smiled. Niel’s gaze shifted to L.Joe. “Hyung, have you been drinking?” Niel sniffed L.Joe. “Ugh. Hyung, you stink like alcohol.” Niel wrinkled his nose. “Oh. ~~~~ Noona! Let me help you.” Niel took L.Joe from you.

“~~~~ noona come in.” Niel said taking L.Joe to his room. "Okay." You followed Niel. "Where's everyone?" You asked looking around. "Oh. Ricky and Changjo are still at the library studying. Chunji hyung and CAP hyung are talking with our managers about our new dorm." Niel replied putting L.Joe on his bed. "~~~~ noona, you should go dry yourself or you'll get sick." "Oh. Okay." You went to the bathroom to dry yourself.

Niel changed L.Joe's wet clothes. You came out of the bathroom. You walked back into L.Joe's room. Niel looked up at you. "~~~~ noona, why are you still wearing your wet clothes?" Niel asked pointing to your clothing. "Uh...because I don't have extra clothes." You rubbed your arm. "Oh yeah. Soory, I forgot." "It's okay." "I'll give you a pair of clothes. Hyung's more likely." Niel chuckled.

Niel got up and went over to L.Joe's closet. He pulled out one of L.Joe's plain t-shirts and gave it to you. "Um...I think you left a pair of shorts here the last time you were here. I know hyung has it somewhere..." Niel kept

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter