Quick memories of him

Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the little discussion with IU, Nichkhun and Taecyeon, L.Joe went into the room again. You were happily talking to Teen Top. They were being silly so you were laughing at them. L.Joe was happy to see you smiling. You looked up and you guys eyes met. You gave him a sweet smile while he gave you a weak smile. He walked towards you.

“Hey babe, how are you doing?” L.Joe sat next to you on the bed. “I’m fine. Though my arm and head really hurts.” You lightly touched your head. “Babe, you scared me to death. I thought I wasn’t going to see you anymore.” L.Joe looked you in the eye. “I'm sorry.” You looked down. “That guy…he’s-” “I know.” L.Joe said cutting you off.

Your head shot up and looked at L.Joe. “Y-you know?” You stuttered. L.Joe nodded. “Yeah. IU was telling me about him in the hall.” “Byunghun oppa, I'm sorry. I-I didn’t- I-I-”

L.Joe gave you a weak smile. “Babe, you don’t have to explain anything. I already know.” “Byunghun oppa.” You had tears in your eyes. “Dont' cry.” L.Joe wiped the tears that escaped. “I'm sorry.” You whispered.

L.Joe pulled you gently into a hug and your hair. “Don't cry.” He said softly.

Teen Top, Wooyoung and Key left the room to give you and L.Joe some privacy.

“I'm sorry.” You apologized again. “Babe, there’s nothing for you to be sorry about. I understand your situation. I’m going to do everything I can to keep you.” L.Joe said softly. You nodded not knowing what else to say. “Babe…I know if is going to be a difficult question to answer but you have to answer me honestly, okay?” You pulled away and looked at L.Joe, who looked really sad. You nodded.

L.Joe took a deep breath before asking. “Do…do you…do you still love him?” You wiped away your tears and looked at L.Joe. You could tell that he didn’t want to ask the question but to make himself feel before he asked.

You took a deep breath. “I don't know.” You answered L.Joe didn’t say anything but look at the ground. “Seeing him now. Our past together flashes before me.” You could see L.Joe’s heart break at your words.

You lifted L.Joe’s chin so that he was looking at you. “But…I have you. You’re the one that I love right now.” You assured. L.Joe gave you a weak smile. “But…what about your love for Gongchan?” “About that? I know that deep down I still have feelings for him. It hurts me to see him again. I really can’t stand seeing him now.” “How did you guys meet? I want to know that.”

Flashback

Back in junior high every boy liked you. It was the same as high school.  Guys would confess to you and you would reject them. IU and Wooyoung were always there to help you run away from the mob of boys. You always hated the attention that you got.

On the first day of school, a new boy came to your school. His name was Gongchan Shik. He was in your classroom. Every girl in the room was whispering how cute he was. But you didn’t care much because it was only a boy and you could care less.

After introducing himself, he sat next to you because it was the only sit open. You didn’t even look at him. But he looked at you and whispered, “Hello I'm Gongchan.” You looked over at him and whispered, “~~~~~.” Then you turned back to your textbook.

*Hmm, it seems like she doesn’t care. She’s cute.* Gongchan stared at you. You noticed that someone was staring at you so you looked up. It was Gongchan. “Uh, can you stop staring at me? It’s kind of creepy.” You whispered. “Oh., sorry.” Gongchan turned to his book but he kept on stealing glances at you.

 The final bell ringed.

You quickly packed your stuff and headed out the door. But before you couldn’t head out the door someone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter