Boys are weird

Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were talking to IU, when you left eyes on you. "Yah. Is it just me or are there people staring at me?" You whispered to IU. She looked around and saw Teen Top was looking at you. "Uh, well you wouldn't believe this but..." IU trailed off "But what?" You asked irritated.

IU pointed over to the window. You followed where she was pointing at and saw five boys staring at you. You couldn't help but laughed. "Why are you laughing?" IU asked. "Because all of them are staring at me. It's weird and funny at the same time. I think I'll go over and talk to them." You stood up. "Yah. Do you know who they are?" IU grabbed your wrist.

You shook your head. "Ugh. You're so dumb when it comes to boys." IU facepalmed. "Who are they?" You asked curiously. "Teen Top. Our school kingkas. They're kpop stars. Didn't you know that?" You shook your head.

"Babo." IU clucked her tongue. "Yah. I'm not a babo. I'm sorry that I don't pay attention to boys." "It's fine, but don't go over there." "Why not?" "Because there are people watching." "And I care because?" "Ugh. Babo. They might mob you. Aren't you scared?" "Scared of who?" "The Queenkas." You laughed.

"Psh. No. I'm not scared of them. They look like those people who sell their bodies to rich ahjussis." "Yah." IU pulled your wrist harder, making you sit down. "What?" You frowned, irritated now. "Don't go." You sighed. "I don't care what you're going but I'm going over there. You know how I hate it when people stare at me and when people confess to me."

IU sighed and nodded. "Fine. Go but don't tell me that I didn't warn you." IU let go of your wrist. You nodded and headed over to where Teen Top was.

"Oh crap. She's coming." CAP said quickly sitting down at his desk. The others did the same. They acted as if nothing happened.

"Hi guys." You smiled sweetly. "Hi." Teen Top said in unison, except for L.Joe, who was too embarrassed to look at you. "Wow. Noona, you're so pretty." Ricky said shyly.

You looked over at him and smiled. "Thanks."

Ricky held his chest and pretended to faint. Changjo caught Ricky. You giggled. "Cute." "Did you guys hear that? She called me 'cute'!" Ricky exclaimed happily. "Ricky. Behave." CAP glared at Ricky. "Sorry hyung but she's just...to...pretty. I can't help it." Ricky smiled widely. "So you're name is Ricky?" You asked.

Ricky nodded. "That's CAP hyung." Ricky pointed to CAP. "Hey, I'm CAP." CAP saluted. "I'm Jang ~~~~~~. You can call me ~~~~~~. Nice to meet you CAP-ssi." You smiled.

"This is Changjo." Ricky touched Changjo's shoulder. "Hello, I'm Changjo." Changjo waved cutely. "I'm ~~~~. Nice to meet you Changjo-ssi." You waved. "This one right here is Niel." Ricky swung his arm over Niel's shoulder. "Hi I'm Niel." Niel smiled. "I'm ~~~~~~. Nice to meet you Niel-ssi." You smiled. "This is Chunji." Ricky pointed to Chunji. "Hello beautiful, I'm Chunji." Chunji winked. "I'm ~~~~~~. Nice to meet you Chunji-ssi." You smiled. "And last but not least, this is L.Joe." Ricky said walking over to L.Joe and patted his shoulder.

L.Joe didn't say anything because he didn't know what to say. "Yah. Hyung, why aren't you introducing yourself?" Ricky asked. "It's okay. We already meet. It's really nice to meet all of you guys." You smiled. "What? You guys already met?" Chunji gaped. You nodded. "We met before everybody came into class."

The members glared at L.Joe. He knew that they were glaring at him so he didn't dare look up. "Well class is about to start so I'll go back to my seat now. It was nice meeting you guys." You waved and went back to your seat. "Bye." Teen Top said in unison, except for L.Joe. Once you were far enough, the members looked at L.Joe again.

"Yah. Why didn't you tell us you met her ear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter