Dinner part 2

Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the kitchen, L.Joe was on his knees in front of you, applying medicine on your finger. You winced at the pain. “Does it hurt?” L.Joe asked looking up into your eyes. You smiled and replied, “A little.” “Here.” L.Joe blew on your finger and it started to feel better. “Thanks.” You smiled. “You’re welcome.” L.Joe winked and you blushed. “There you go.” L.Joe said putting a band aid on your finger. “Thanks...L.Joe oppa.” “No problem….princess.” You giggled.

You stood up and picked up the apple and knife off the floor. “I'm sorry for scaring ou.” L.Joe apologized standing beside you. “It's oay.” You threw the apple away. “Do you want my help?” “No, I can do it. It’s a girl’s job not a boy’s so just go sit down and I’ll be out.” You smiled. L.Joe rolled his eyes. “Tch. I don’t care, give it here. I’ll help you, even if you don’t want it.” L.Joe took the new apple and knife from you.

“Yah. L.Joe oppa.” You furrowed your eyebrows. “Go sit down. I’ll cut them, don’t worry. I know how to cute apples.” L.Joe smiled. “Okay, okay, I’ll wait here for you then.” You pulled out a chair and sat down. L.Joe started peeling the apples.

You sat there and watched L.Joe. “Wow. You are good.” You said in awe. “I told you so.” L.Joe beamed. Then L.Joe finished cutting the last apple and placed them on the plate. You got up and grabbed forks.

You and L.Joe walked into the living room. “Aigoo. Look at you two. Adorable.” Your mom teased. You and L.Joe looked at each other and blushed. You quickly grabbed the plate of apples from L.Joe and set it on the table. “Here. Eat up.” You poked a piece of apple and ate it.

Your mom poked one and gave it to your dad, then Wooyoung then L.Joe and lastly herself. Your parents asked L.Joe about his personal and celebrity life.

“So is it hard having to live as a celebrity and regular student?” Your mom asked. “A little. Everywhere I go there are always fans around. That’s why celebrities have to wear disguises.” L.Joe replied. “Then how did you some here without anyone noticing you? You’re not wearing a disguise.” Your dad said. “I actually didn’t care whether or not fans saw me today. I just walked out of the dorm and walked here.” L.Joe shrugged. Your parents kept on piling L.Joe with questions about his celebrity life. He answered them as best as he could. There were some lies he told so that he wouldn’t make celebrities bad and he also added some truth in them.

“How’s your family?” Your mom asked. “Uh….well I’m actually the only child. My dad passed away when I was little so my mom raised me up by herself.” L.Joe said quietly. “Omo.” Your mom covered with her hand. “Your mother raised you well.” Your dad smiled. L.Joe was silent. You glanced over at L.Joe and saw tears forming in his eyes.

“She did. She’s the best mom in the world. I wouldn’t trade anything for her. I love her so much.” L.Joe began to shiver. “B-but now I c-can’t d-do anything for her.” You, your parents, and Wooyoung looked at each other with worried looks.

“Why?” You stuttered. “Because she…has cancer.” L.Joe began to cry. You quickly pulled L.Joe into a hug and gently his soft pink hair. “Shh, don't cry. She’ll be fine.” You said softly to L.Joe.

Your parents and Wooyoung got up and left you and L.Joe alone.

L.Joe shook his head. “I’m a bad son.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter