School

Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beep Beep

You rubbed your eyes with the back of your hand and smacked your alarm clock. “Ugh. I feel like crap today.” You mumbled getting out of bed. You headed towards the bathroom. When you were in the bathroom, you looked in the mirror and saw that your eyes had dark circles under them. “Aigoo. My eyes.” You mumbled grumpily.

You quickly washed up and headed back to your room. You changed into your uniform and headed down to the kitchen. Your parents were at the table eating and talking.

“Good morning.” You smiled weakly and kissed them on the cheek. “Are you okay?” Your mom asked concerned. “…Yeah, I'm fine.” You replied. “Can you go to school today?” Your dad looked up. You faked a smile and nodded. “Where’s oppa?” You asked looking around. “Right here.” Wooyoung said coming into the kitchen. He kissed your mom and your cheek.

“You look like crap ~~~~~~~-ah.” Wooyoung took a bite of toast. Your mom shot him a glare. “…I know.” You said sadly. “Well, we better get going or we’ll be late. Bye.” Wooyoung grabbed his backpack, put on his shoes and left. You kissed your parents' cheek goodbye. “Have a good day at school.” Your mom weakly smiled “…I will.” You grabbed your backpack, put on your shoes and followed Wooyoung.

Your mom sighed, “I’m worried about ~~~~~~-ah.” “Me too but we can’t do anything since she hasn’t told us anything about last night.” Your dad put his hand over your mom's hand and lightly squeezed it. Your mom weakly smiled at her husband.

----------

You and Wooyoung were a block away from school when Wooyoung stopped and looked at you. “O-oppa, why did you stop?” You blinked. “What’s wrong? Umma, appa and I came into your room last night and you were choking. Did that dream come again?” Wooyoung asked. You couldn’t look Wooyoung in the eyes.

“So…it was that dream again.” Wooyoung nodded in confirmation. “Oppa…I don’t want to talk about it.” You started to walk but Wooyoung grabbed your wrist. “~~~~~~-ah if you don’t tell us then we won’t know what we’re supposed to do. You won’t even visit a psychologist.” Wooyoung sighed.

You pulled away from Wooyoung’s grip and walked towards school.

*~~~~~~-ah, I hate seeing you like this again. Umma and appa doesn’t know anything. ~~~~~~-ah, why can’t you tell oppa, oh? It makes me sad that I can’t do anything about it. You always bottle up your feelings.* Wooyoung sighed and followed you.

When you got to school you went straight to class. You got to your desk and saw another red rose. You looked blankly at it. You sat down and moved it aside.

L.Joe looked over at you and saw that you weren’t yourself. *I wonder what’s wrong with her. She doesn’t seem like herself today.* L.Joe thought.

You put your chin on your palm. You were spacing out. L.Joe wanted to come over but he didn’t know if it was a good idea or not. IU then came into the classroom with a worried expression.

“~~~~~!” IU called sounding worried. You didn’t respond. IU shook your shoulder. “~~~~~~.” IU called again. “Hmm?” You finally replied “Aigoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter