Missing

Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You guys walked in silence. “Uh…~~~~~~-ah.” L.Joe said finally breaking the silence. “Hmm?” You looked over at L.Joe. “Uh…y-you know I like you, right?” L.Joe rubbed his neck nervously. You laughed. “Yah. It’s not funny.” L.Joe pouted. “Aigoo. Oppa, I'm sorry. Yes, I know you like me. Why? You don’t want to like me anymore?” Your voice sounded disappointed. L.Joe was silent.

“No, that’s not it.” L.Joe finally said. “Oh. Then what is it?” You tilted your head to see his face better. L.Joe shook his head. “Nothing.” “Are you sure?” L.Joe smiled and nodded. “Okay. Whatever you say.” You shrugged and walked away. L.Joe ruffled his hair in frustration.

“~~~~~~-ah!” L.Joe called. You turned around. “Yes?” L.Joe ran towards you. “~~~~~~.” “Hmm?” You looked up into L.Joe’s eyes. They had confusion, fear, happiness, sadness mixed together. “Oppa, what’s wrong?” You cupped L.Joe’s face.

His face lightened up at you touch. He put his hand over yours. “I love you, ~~~~~~-ah.” Your eyes widen and blushed. “O-oppa.” You stuttered. L.Joe chuckled “I know, but I just wanted to say them to you. You’re the only girl, who has made the cold heartened L.Joe like this. I can never be like this with another girl but you, ~~~~~~-ah.”

You were silent. You didn’t know how to respond. You knew that L.Joe liked you but not love you. You know for a fact that you don’t love him the way he loves you but your heart softened at times for him. You may like him more than a friend but you don’t completely love him.

*~~~~~~-ah. Just shake it off. Remember that you can’t accept his feelings. Study, study, study. That’s all you need right now. No boys until college ~~~~~~.* You mentally reminded yourself. 

“O-oppa, I'm sorry.” You said softly. “I know, it's okay, you’ll accept them sooner or later. ~~~~~~-ah, you’ll fall for me. I just know it.” L.Joe winked. You weakly smiled. “Let's go.” L.Joe grabbed your wrist and pulled your towards school.

When you guys got to school Teen Top was at the gate waiting. “Oh. It’s L.Joe and ~~~~~~-ah.” CAP said looking up. The rest of the members also looked up towards you and L.Joe. “~~~~~ noona!” Changjo called.

You looked up and smiled. You turned and looked at L.Joe. He nodded and you ran over to Teen Top.

“Morning CAP oppa. Chunji oppa. Niel, Changjo…Ricky.” You said ‘Ricky’s’ name slowly. “Hello ~~~~~~-ah.” Chunji ruffled your hair. “Ah. Chunji oppa you messed up my hair.” You fixed your hair again.

“Hey guys.” L.Joe said with his hands in his pocket. “So…this is why you left early, huh?” CAP teased. L.Joe rubbed his neck embarrassed. “~~~~~ noona.” Niel called. “Hmm?” You turned to Niel. “You want to know something funny?” “Uh, sure. What is it?” “It’s about…L.Joe hyung.” Niel whispered L.Joe’s name. You made an ‘o’ face.

Niel whispered in your ear and you giggled. “Yah. What are you two laughing about?” Changjo raised an eyebrow but you and Niel continued to laugh. “Haha. Dongsaeng trying to steal his hyung’s girl.” CAP laughed. L.Joe furrowed his eyebrows. “Yah! Niel!” L.Joe yelled. “Oh. Hyung, what is it?” Niel asked looking up. “Don’t do that with my girl.” L.Joe glared at Niel, but he didn’t flinch. “Hyung, I’m not. Don’t worry.” Niel laughed.

“Noona let's go.” Changjo grabbed your wrist and ran towards school. “Ricky, let's go.” You grabbed Ricky’s wrist and pulled him along with you. “Yah!” Ricky furrowed his eyebrows but you stuck out your tongue. His heart did a little flip. *Aigoo. ~~~~~ noona. You make me go crazy for you.* Ricky smiled.

“Yah! ~~~~~~ noona! Wait for me too!” Niel ran after Changjo, you and Ricky. “Wow. Dongsaengs with their hyung’s girl. Interesting.” CAP laughed. “I agree with you. Very interesting.” Chunji wiggled his eyebrows at L.Joe. “Yah, do you guys think ~~~~~~ likes me or is interested in me?” L.Joe asked.

CAP and Chunji exchanged a look. “Uh, well it seems like she does at times and she doesn’t at other times.” CAP replied unsure. “That’s what I think so too.” L.Joe sighed. “It's okay, just wait and see. You can’t judge her feelings for you after a couple of days after you confessed to her.” Chunji patted L.Joe’s shoulder. L.Joe sighed and nodded weakly.

CAP, Chunji and L.Joe walked to class. “Well, I’ll be going to class now. See ya later.” CAP walked towards his class. “I can’t believe CAP hyung’s a senior this year.” Chunji sighed. “It's okay, maybe he’ll mature soon.” L.Joe laughed as did Chunji. They walked to class.

Niel, Changjo, you and Ricky were at your desk. IU was also there. L.Joe saw that you had the rose in your hand and he smiled. “They look like they’re having fun.” Chunji smiled. “Yeah. I guess.” L.Joe walked over to his seat. “Oh. Look at that. Ricky’s smiling again. It’s nice to see that kid smile like that. I’ve missed seeing his smiling face.” “I did too. He seems so happy. I still feel guilty for making him stop smiling the past day.” “No one can stop their feelings for another person in a snap of a finger.” L.Joe nodded.

The bell rang.

“Oh. We better get going.” Niel jumped up. “Oh, that's right.” Changjo slowly got up. “We’ll see you at lunch ~~~~~~ noona. I’ll come pick you up today.” Ricky beamed. “Okay. I missed you yesterday. I felt lonely with only IU unnie.” You wrinkled your nose. “Yah. Are you saying that I’m no fun?” IU furrowed her eyebrows and crossed her arms. “Aigoo, I'm sorry unnie, I didn’t mean it like that. It was just very lonely without Ricky’s smiling face.” Ricky blushed at your comment.

“We better get going. Bye~~~~~~ noona, IU noona.” Niel waved. “Bye noonas.” Changjo waved. “Bye ~~~~~ noona. Bye IU noona.” Ricky waved. “Bye.” You and IU waved.

“Bye Chunji hyung, L.Joe hyung!” Niel shouted. “Bye!” Changjo waved. “Bye.” Ricky waved then they disappeared at the door.

“They’re just too cute.” IU giggled. “I know right, tell me about it.” You smiled. “So who gave you the rose again?” “I don't know.” “Hmm, mysterious man I guess.” You fake laugh. “That was such an ugly fake laugh. ~~~~~~-ah you can’t hide from me.” IU laughed. “Whatever.” You rolled your eyes. IU continued to laugh.

The bell rang.

Ms. Jung came in and class started

---------

“Aigoo. I’m so hungry right now.” IU rubbed her stomach. “It’s not l-” “~~~~~~ noona!” Ricky came rushing in, cutting you off. “Ricky!” You beamed “Let's go.” “Okay.” You linked arms with Ricky and left IU there alone.

“Yah. ~~~~~~-ah! Don’t leave me!” IU quickly ran after you and Ricky. You turned around and stuck out your tongue. “Yah! ~~~~~~-ah, you better watch it.” IU frowned you laughed and turned around.

“Oof.” You fell on your . “Yah! Watch where you’re going idiot!” “Oh, I'm sorry.” You bowed. “Oh, look who bumped into me. It’s the little brat.” Hyuna snickered. “Hyuna?” You whispered and looked up.

“Yah. Hyuna noona, don’t call ~~~~~~ noona a ‘little brat’.” Ricky said furiously. “Aigoo. Ricky-ah, I'm sorry. Don’t be angry at me. I’ll apologize to her.” Hyuna said sweetly. “Then apologize.” Ricky pulled you up.

Hyuna walked up to you and grabbed your hand. “~~~~~~-ah, I'm sorry for bumping into you.” Hyuna squeezed your hand really hard. You winced at the pain. “A-” “Don’t you dare yell. I’ll get you next time.” Hyuna whispered and let go of your hand.

“Ricky-ah~ I apologized already. I’ll be going now. Bye.” Hyuna blew a kiss a Ricky, winked and walked away. “Disgusting.” Ricky wrinkled his nose. “Tch. Tell me about it.” You scoffed rubbing your hand. “Oh. ~~~~~~ noona, are you okay?” You nodded, “Yeah, I'm fine.”

“~~~~~-ah.” IU called you turned around and smiled. “Yah. I saw Hyuna. Did something happen?” IU asked with a worried expression. You shook your head. “No, I…just bumped into her.” You smiled weakly. “And she was a compl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter