Date with Gongchan

Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gongchan took you back home since it was getting dark.

“Thanks.” You smiled. “No, I should be thanking you. ~~~~-ah.” “Hmm?” “I love you.” “Channie oppa.” You slapped Gongchan’s arm. “I sorry, but I can’t help it. I love you. I love you. I love you!” Gongchan shouted. You quickly covered Gongchan’s mouth.

“Now go home. It’s late.” You pushed Gongchan towards his car. “But I still want to stay with you.” Gongchan pouted. You giggled. “Sorry but umma, appa and oppa will worry about me.”

Gongchan sighed. “Fine. I’ll go home since my girlfriend  doesn’t want  me.” Gongchan walked towards his car. You giggled. “Aigoo. Channie oppa~.” You cooed Gongchan turned around with a frown on his face. “Why?”

You walked up to Gongchan and hugged him. “Goodnight Channie oppa. I love you.” You pulled away and smiled. Gongchan smiled at you. “~~~~-ah me too. I love you. I’ll make it up for those past four years, okay?” You nodded.

Gongchan leaned down and pecked your lips. “Goodnight. Sweet dreams ~~~~-ah.” “Goodnight Channie oppa.” You waved and walked inside the gate. Gongchan got in his car and drove him.

*I’m glad to have ~~~~-ah back.* Gongchan smiled.

You got in the house and took a shower. Your parents were out with their friends and Wooyoung was in his room. After you took a shower you got into bed but before you turned off your lamp your phone beeped. You got a message from Gongchan.

To: ~~~~

Goodnight. Sweet dreams my lovely girlfriend. I hope you enjoyed tonight because I did. I’m also very happy that we’re together again. ^^

I love you. <3

-your handsome boyfriend Gongchan

You smiled at the message.

To: Channie oppa

Goodnight and sweet dreams to you too. I enjoyed tonight. Thank you. I love you too, Channie oppa. <3

-your love girlfriend ~~~~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter