Someone to lean on

Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was ten forty-five p.m.

You yawned and stretched. "Omo. It's late. Well bed, here I come." You jumped on your bed. You got under your covers, turned off the light and off to dreamland you went. You had a dream.

"~~~~-ah." Someone called your name. You looked around. "~~~~-ah." The person called again. You sensed that you've been in this meadow before and the voice. "~~~~-ah."

Then it hit you. "Soohee? Soohee!" You called then a little girl in a white dress came running over a hill. You crouch down and hugged the running Soohee. She laughed hugging you tightly.

"Did you miss me ~~~~-ah?" Soohee asked pulling away. "I did actually. You were always on my mind." You smiled. "That's good. I missed you a lot too." Soohee beamed.

You couldn't take your eyes off her. She looked so much like you. Soohee blinked. "What's wrong?" "Nothing. I was just wondering." "Wondering about what?" "On why you look like me." Soohee's smile widen. You saw that her smile widen but you were wondering why.

"Soohee, can I ask you something?" "Go ahead." "Who are you to me?" Soohee's eyes sparkled. "Your daughter." "M-my d-daughter?" Your eyes widen. "Yes, your daughter. That's why I look like you....umma." Soohee hugged you.

"U-umma?" Soohee nodded. "Then...who's your...appa?" Soohee shook her head. "I can't tell. Appa will come to you when it's time. This time is was my turn to tell you who I was. Appa said that I could. I was really excited."

You pulled away and looked at Soohee. "Soohee." "Yes umma." "H-how? No. W-what? No. I...I don't know what to say." "Umma, you don't have to say anything." "But...how can I have a daughter when I'm not married or anything?" "Umma, you will to appa. Then you guys have me." Soohee pointed to herself.

You laughed at her cuteness. "Soohee, I really want to know who your appa is." "I really want you guys to meet to but appa always says no. He's resisting on not meeting you because he thinks about you all the time. Umma, you and appa need to hurry up and find each other. I don't think he can take it anymore." "Take what anymore?" "He misses you  like crazy. Umma, I hope you and appa find each other soon."

Soohee backed away. "Umma, I have to go now. I'm really glad that you finally know who I am but now you have to find appa." She smiled.

"No, Soohee don't leave umma. Stay with umma, oh?" You pleaded. "Umma, I'm sorry but I have to go. I'll come again. Don't worry. Find appa. He's waiting for you. I love you umma." With that Soohee disappeared.

Tears started to fall from your eyes. "Soohee. Soohee." You cried.

"Soohee. Soohee." You mumbled crying. You woke up. You slowly sat up. "Soohee. My daughter? That's just so weird. Who's her appa? My husband?"

You looked at your clock. It was already six a.m.

"I might as well get ready for school. No point of sleeping anymore."

So you got out of bed and did your daily routine. When you were done you went to the kitchen and ate some cereal. You were thinking about your dream. You couldn't help but wonder who Soohee's dad was.

The door bell rang.

You snapped out of your daydreaming and went to open the door.

"Oh. L.Joe oppa, what are you doing here?" You asked opening the door. L.Joe frowned. "Didn't I tell you to call me Byunghun?" "Oh. Sorry I forgot." "Can I come in?" "Sure." You moved out of the way so L.Joe could come in.

"You're up early today." "Yeah. I woke up from my dream that's why." You said sitting back down eating your cereal. "Dream? What dream?" "This is the second time I had this dream." You were talking to yourself more than L.Joe. "Babe, what dream?" You looked at L.Joe with eyes that looked like you guys were strangers.

"Babe, don't give me that look. You're scaring me." L.Joe scooted closer to you. "Babe, what's wrong? Are you okay? What was your dream?" You still had that look on your face. "Babe. Babe." L.Joe shook you lightly. You snapped out of your thoughts. You blinked a couple of times.

You turned to L.Joe and smiled at him. "Babe, what were you just talking about?" L.Joe asked concern. "What are you talking about?" "You know, your dream." "Oh. My dream? I dreamed that I met my daughter. Her name is Soohee. She's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter