Leaving?

Hey! Why don't you understand that I don't like you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, you were sleeping but heard some murmuring. You slowly open your eyes. It was your parents, who was whispering among themselves.

“Umma.” You called weakly. Your parents stopped whispering and turned to you. “Oh. Agiya you’re awake.” Your mom walked over to you. "What were you and appa talking about?” “Oh. Nothing. Just some business stuff.” You nodded. “Are you hungry?” You nodded again. “Your dad and I will go hear up your food so we’ll be back. Don’t go anywhere, okay?” Your mom grabbed the lunchbox. “I won't.”

Umm and appa left. You the TV and watched it. Then a knock came from the door.

You turned to the door. “Oh. Is umma and appa back already?” You shrugged. “Come in.” The door clicked open. A tall figure walked in with a smile on their face.

“Oh, Channie oppa, what are you doing here?” “To see you, silly.” Gongchan said skipping towards you. You laughed. “You seem all better to be skipping.” Gongchan sat down next to you. “I do feel better. It’s because of you.” Gongchan touched the tip of your nose. You giggled. “Channie oppa.” “Aigoo. My girlfriend is adorable.” Gongchan smiled. “Well my Channie oppa is also adorable.” You pinched Gongchan’s cheek.

“Ah.” Gongchan rubbed his cheek while you laughed. “~~~~-ah.” You stopped laughing and looked at Gongchan. “Hmm?” “I'm sorry.” “For what?” “The accident. It was my entire fault that we argued. I'm sorry.” “Channie oppa.” You grabbed Gongchan’s hand and squeezed it. “Channie oppa, it’s not your fault. It wasn’t anyone’s fault.” “No because of my stupid jealousy that had us ends up in the hospital in a coma. I'm sorry.”

You shook your head. “Channie oppa, it’s not your fault. It’s no one’s fault.” “It was my fault.” “I said it wasn’t your fault.” “Yes it was. It was my entire fault.”

Now you were getting annoyed. “Channie oppa.” You said angrily. “it was my entire fault. I'm sorry.” “Channie oppa!” You raised your voice.

Gongchan’s eyes rounded in disbelief. “~~~~-ah.” “Channie oppa, it’s not your fault. It wasn’t anyone’s fault. It was an accident. No one can predict the future or anything. It’s not your fault.” You said angrily.

Gongchan looked down. “Sorry.” Gongchan apologized. “Stop apologizing already. There’s no need to apologize.” You calmed down. “~~~~-ah.” Gongchan said softly. “What?” You looked up at Gongchan. “Will you forgive me?” You softened. “Of course, I forgive you.”

Gongchan hugged you. “Thank you.” You hugged him back. “Aw. Look at the cute couple.” Someone said.

Both you and Gongchan let go of each other and turned to the person who spoke.

“U-umma. A-appa.” You stuttered. “H-hello, imo, Abeoji.” Gongchan bowed. “Gongchan, shouldn’t you also be resting?” Your mom asked walking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter