020

VIXX 300 Theme Challenge Vol. 2

Title: You don’t really wanna mess with me tonight

Pairing: Luck, Hyuken

Related Chapter: 002, 003, 011, 028,

Word Count: 356

                    

Sanghyuk grinned under his mask as he watched Taekwoon interrogate their target.

“It’s a simple question,” Taekwoon said, carefully cleaning the blood from his tools, “just tell us where Ken is and you get to live.”

“I told you I don’t know!” the man yelled, struggling against his ropes even though he knew that it would do him no good, “please, I’m telling the truth.”

“Really?” Sanghyuk said, stepping forewords, “I don’t think you’re being very truthful with us.”

“I am!” the man screamed, his fear growing when he got a good look at Sanghyuk’s eyes, “Please, I’m begging you. I don’t know anything.”

“Hmmm,” Sanghyuk frowned slightly, “You do look like you believe your innocence. That’s for sure.”

Taekwoon’s phone went off and the elder quickly pulled it out to look at the message.

“Bin says he has a new lead,” Taekwoon reported, “A better lead. This guy is useless.”

“Ok,” Sanghyuk nodded, pulling his gun and quickly shooting the man in the head.

Yes, Sanghyuk was a bit on the blood thirsty side. It came with the job and Taekwoon would have a hard time finding a gun for hire who wasn’t on the trigger happy side. One who didn’t enjoy a little bit of mindless murder. But shooting a man in the head because he didn’t have the information they needed........Sanghyuk had never done that before.

“Sanghyuk,” Taekwoon frowned, “that........look, I’m worried about Jaehwan, too, but.....but doing something like that.......you aren’t that cold.”

“Right now I am,” Sanghyuk replied, putting his gun away, “let’s go find this new lead.”

Taekwoon watched his lover go, at a loss of what to do.

A/N: I’ll let you guys in on a little secret. Before I wrote theme 002, I was already working on a VIXX criminals AU. Nothing too big and serious, just a little something that probably wasn’t going to ever be finished. But then I wrote 002 and 003 and........well, I might actually finish it. Going by this theme here, clearly it’s gonna be on the dark side.