005

VIXX 300 Theme Challenge Vol. 2

Title: Mercy

Pairing: Luck

Word Count:

 

Sometimes, Taekwoon regretted taking mercy on the ice demon he called his familiar and lover.

He’d crossed paths with Sanghyuk not long after he’d become an exorcist. Taekwoon had always had a weakness when it came to cute things and Sanghyuk had sure looked cute when they met – Taekwoon insisted it was all just an act while Sanghyuk insisted that he was adorable. Taekwoon had known that he shouldn’t, that he was supposed to kill the demon since it was his job and everything, but he’d ended up making Sanghyuk his familiar and taking him home.

Sanghyuk had quickly proved to be a lot less cute and innocent then he first appeared, hence why Taekwoon thought at his cuteness was an act. At first Sanghyuk just played simple pranks, mostly on Taekwoon’s friends who annoyed the demon, but then it turned into less…….childish things. Taekwoon still wasn’t totally over the shock from the first time he’d woken up to find a very Sanghyuk in his bed.

That actually segued perfectly into the most recent reason why Taekwoon regretted taking mercy on Sanghyuk that cold winter day.

“Sanghyuk,” Taekwoon hissed, trying to sound stern and serious, “stop it. We’re about to meet a client.”

“Fine,” Sanghyuk replied, withdrawing his hand from Taekwoon’s pants, “I’ll be good.”

“Later,” Taekwoon promised, “but we have to impress this guy.”

“I’ll hold you to that,” Sanghyuk smirked slightly and Taekwoon felt himself getting hot as ideas started to fill his head.

Sanghyuk’s words of stopping turned out to be empty. Admittedly, the meeting was dragging on for way longer then Taekwoon had anticipated, the old man drowning on and on about the smallest details of their job. Taekwoon could understand Sanghyuk’s frustration and boredom, but that didn’t stop him from cursing his lover in his head when he felt Sanghyuk’s hand on this knee. He glanced over at the demon who smiled innocently back at him before he started moving his hand closer and closer to Taekwoon’s crotch.

Not for the first time, Taekwoon wondered if the mercy he’d shown Sanghyuk had been a mistake. Later, once his annoyance had faded, he’d quickly conclude that it wasn’t a mistake. But at that moment? With their client right there? Taekwoon couldn’t provide an answer as quickly.

A/N: hahaha Sanghyukkie being a little is always fun to write.