121

VIXX 300 Theme Challenge Vol. 2

Title: Food

Pairing: luck

Word Count: 366

 

It wasn’t a secret that Taekwoon liked food. If there was something eatable in front of him, he would eat it without question. It often earned him a lot of teasing from his friends, but he honestly didn’t care. Food, especially good food, was way more important than the opinions of others. It was so important that Taekwoon was determined to find himself a significant other who appreciated food just as much as he did.

And that was what led him to Sanghyuk.

Their mutual friend Hakyeon had set them up, assuring Taekwoon that he’d really like this one. He’d been doubtful, Hakyeon had said that a few times over the years, but he’d gone regardless. What was the worst that could happen, right? His first impression of Sanghyuk wasn’t that great. Sure, he thought that the younger man was handsome, but nothing special. The following conversation held promise, but they didn’t seem to share many common interests so Taekwoon was ready to call the date a dud.

That was when Sanghyuk got a call from his friend Jaehwan.

Sanghyuk had ended the date there, apologizing and saying something about an emergency at a restaurant. Taekwoon hadn’t been upset, making a mental note to tell Hakyeon to set Sanghyuk up with their friend Hongbin since they’d probably have more in common. He changed his mind on that the following day when he met Hakyeon for lunch at a restaurant the other had been begging him to try for ages.

Hakyeon had asked him how things went, so Taekwoon told him everything without a second thought. When he got to the reason why Sanghyuk left, Hakyeon had looked alarmed and waved the nearest waiter over asking to see the owner. Taekwoon had frowned at that until Sanghyuk came out of the back. Hakyeon asked if everything was alright and Sanghyuk laughed while assuring the other that it wasn’t anything to worry about, a new hire had made a mistake and freaked out about it. Sanghyuk had calmed them down and everything was going to be fine.

Turned out, Sanghyuk loved food just as much as Taekwoon and the pair quickly fell into conversation about their shared interest.

A/N: i……I don’t really know what to say here.