044

VIXX 300 Theme Challenge Vol. 2

Title: Let The Games Begin

Pairing: none

Related Chapter:

Word Count: 278

 

Hakyeon scowled as he looked at the scoreboard displayed on his computer screen. Around him, his friends and teammates shared worried looks. It wasn’t often that Hakyeon got that look in his eyes, but when he did it was never good for them.

“Maybe he’s on the leader board,” Taekwoon suggested, “and this is just the account he uses to play with his friends?”

“Yeah,” Jaehwan nodded in agreement, “I’m sure this guy is a Siege pro.”

“He took us out like we were nothing,” Hakyeon hissed, “just waltzed right in and took us all out by himself.”

“It happens,”

“We need someone that good working with us!” Hakyeon snapped, “think about how many views we’d get! The fans would love it!”

“Wait,” Chan said after a moment of silence, “what?”

“Um,” Jaehwan frowned, just as confused as everyone else, “Hakyeon, we…….we thought you were made that this guy thrashed us. You cursed him out the whole game. But…..you want him to join us?”

“Yes!” Hakyeon said, grinning brightly as his friend, “this is exactly the kind of gamer we need working with us! Think about all the things we could do with someone that great!”

“We don’t know how good he is at other games,” Woojin said, “maybe this is all he plays? Maybe he’s total dog at everything else?”

“True,” Hakyeon nodded, “but as it stands right now, I want Devil_Han95 to join JYFish!”

With that, he got up and left. Everyone else shared a confused look, still not sure how exactly they had gotten to this point.

“I love my job,” Woojin finally said, “It always finds a new way to break my brain.”

A/N: I’ve actually wanted to do a Gamer AU for a while, but could never get a solid enough idea together to actually, you know, write anything. But now I have an idea to work with and you better believe that I’m gonna work with it!!!! And yeah, that’s Chan and Woojin of Stray Kids. I’ve really fallen for the group as of late and since I needed a few more people for this AU……..i thought why not combine two of my favorite kpop boy groups. Also, their channel name. I went with JYFish ‘cuz it’s a mashup of Stray Kids and VIXX’s companies. I’d originally planned to go with Stray Vixx, but it didn’t sound right. And Vixx Kids seemed a little bit…….idk, dumb? Either way, I liked JYFish so that’s what I went with.