116

VIXX 300 Theme Challenge Vol. 2

Title: Possessive

Pairing: Luck

Word Count: 484

 

Taekwoon tried to hold back his growl as he watched others touch his human. He hated that these lesser existences were touching what was his. Sanghyuk was so much better than them, so much more than just another human. How dare they dirty him with their disgusting hands. Didn’t they realize that he was not for them? That he was better than them in every way? They were lucky just seeing him every day when they came to Sanghyuk’s coffee shop, why was that not enough for them?

He should rip these worms apart for trying to taint his love.

“Taekwoon,” Hakyeon hissed, trying to calm his demonic friend down, “please, don’t make a scene. It would be bad for Sanghyuk.”

“Right,” Taekwoon huffed, trying to relax, “right, I need to stay calm.”

The fallen angel was right, giving in to his dark nature would not reflect well on Sanghyuk. Killing humans was always messy business, but the modern day added so many things that made it harder. A bloody body would have lots of news coverage. And the police would come looking, asking anyone who knew the victim questions. Taekwoon didn’t want to bring the cops to Sanghyuk’s door, not again. He couldn’t deal with that sad look on Sanghyuk’s face again.

Sanghyuk glanced over at his demon lover, smiling slightly. He knew how hard it was for Taekwoon to restrain his darker instincts, instincts that he’d been letting guide him for centuries. They were especially hard to ignore when it came to Sanghyuk. So seeing him trying his best warmed the young human’s heart and filled it with love.

“Hey,” Sanghyuk turned to his best friend and co-owner Hongbin, “is it alright if I take off early?”

“I guess,” Hongbin laughed, glancing at Taekwoon, “snuggling with your evil boyfriend so he doesn’t kill anyone is a good enough reason for you to skip out on work.”

The pair shared a laugh before Sanghyuk ducked into the back so he could change out of his uniform.

“What’s wrong?” Taekwoon asked, suddenly appearing in the changing room, “are you alright? Are you feeling unwell?”

“I’m alright, Taek,” Sanghyuk smiled, taking his lover’s hand, “I just wanted to go home and be with you.”

“Really?” Taekwoon frowned, carefully looking Sanghyuk over.

“Yes,” Sanghyuk laughed, “you did really well holding yourself back, Taek.”

“Is that why you’re going home?” Taekwoon frowned, “did…..did you know I was going to break soon?”

“No,” Sanghyuk assured him, “I just……I saw you trying so hard to fight your instincts and I just……..I want nothing more than to be alone with you right now. Seeing you work so hard because you want to make me happy…….you have no idea how happy it makes me, Taekwoon.”

“I love you,” Taekwoon smiled softly, allowing his human to pull him into his arms, “so much.”

“I love you, too,” Sanghyuk replied, kissing his lover.

A/N: totally unrelated to that other demon!Taekwoon au I did. I just saw this theme and had to do demon!Taekwoon again.