083

VIXX 300 Theme Challenge Vol. 2

Title: Ready To Get Hurt

Pairing: luck

Word Count: 180

 

Taekwoon had only taken part in the show because of his friends making him. He honestly hadn’t believed that dating shows like The Bachelor could ever turn out real relationships. But he’d given in to their requests, promised he’d try, and gone for the audition. Somehow, he’d gotten selected and next thing he knew he was meeting the guy who’d been selected as the newest bachelor. Sanghyuk seemed sweet, seemed like he was actually looking for love, but it wasn’t until the pair got some time alone to talk that Taekwoon knew for sure.

Sanghyuk was kind of perfect.

Taekwoon fell and he fell hard. So hard that he almost forgot that this wasn’t the real world, that it was all a TV show. Honestly, he’d considered leaving right then and there because he knew that the odds were he was just going to get hurt. He liked Sanghyuk a lot, but……was it enough to get his heart broken?

The answer, Taekwoon decided when Sanghyuk selected him for the first one-on-one date, was yes.

He was ready to get hurt.

A/N: so my mom kind of watches The Bachelor (meaning she’ll catch an episode here and there, miss a whole season while watching every episode of another). We both agree that the host of the show is……….*can’t think of a nice way to put it, so says nothing at all*. Anyway, my view of the show is that most of the people there are trying to get 15 minutes, that the show can be really sleazy and 150% fake (I mean, just look at how they handled Arie ending things with the girl he picked. That……that was a thing to watch. If my mom hadn’t asked me to watch with her, I wouldn’t have believed it ‘cuz, like, how can you go that……..sleazy for…..what? views? Ratings? Fuuuuuucccccck. I know it’s a ‘reality’ show, but………dang.), and that there is a handful of legit nice people/people actually looking for love. Like, Bachelor relationships………the careers of American Idol contestants have a better life expectancy. And that’s got the life expectancy of potato salad in the hot sun.