027

VIXX 300 Theme Challenge Vol. 2

Title: Slow

Pairing: Hyuken

Word Count: 417

 

Jaehwan didn’t have a problem with taking his relationship with Sanghyuk slow. Sanghyuk was his first boyfriend, he was Sanghyuk’s first relationship period. It was better if they took things slow and anyone would agree.

But he would really like it if they could take things just a little bit faster.

He wanted more than simple kisses. They were still great, he would never turn down any kind of kiss coming from Sanghyuk, but he just…….wanted more. He wanted long make out sessions and a little under the cloths action. He wanted even more than that.

But he wasn’t going to tell Sanghyuk. Not yet anyway. He didn’t want to make Sanghyuk feel rushed, didn’t want him to feel uncomfortable if he wasn’t ready for any of that. He’d mentioned this to Hongbin and the other had laughed at him. He was convinced that Jaehwan should just tell Sanghyuk exactly how he felt.

He wasn’t sure if he should listen to the visual or not.

On one hand, Hongbin was Sanghyuk’s best friend. Sanghyuk talked to him about everything – or almost everything. If Hongbin was telling him to just talk to Sanghyuk about wanting more, maybe there was a reason for that. On the other hand, what if Hongbin was wrong? Sanghyuk didn’t tell him everything.

“Hyung?” Sanghyuk asked, startling Jaehwan from his thoughts.

“Y-yeah?” he replied, “what’s up?”

“I wanted to ask you something,” Sanghyuk frowned, “do you……are we…….moving fast enough for you?”

“W-what are you t-talking about?” Jaehwan asked, suddenly feeling very scared. Had Hongbin said something to Sanghyuk? Or was Sanghyuk having doubts about their relationship? Jaehwan knew better than anyone that Sanghyuk was a lot less confident then he appeared.

Was he…….had he been doubting their relationship.

“Are we moving too slow for you?” Sanghyuk repeated, “don’t lie, I want to know how you’re feeling.”

“I…..I,” Jaehwan tried to find the right words, “I……..I wouldn’t mind if we went a little faster. I…..I really like you Sanghyuk. I……I think I might even be in love with you. If you’re fine with what we’ve been doing, then I’m fine too. I don’t want to rush you or make you uncomfortable. But…..yeah, I would like it if we moved just a little bit faster.”

“I’m pretty sure I’m in love with you, too,” Sanghyuk smiled, “and if you’re alright with it, I’d like to move a little bit faster, too.”

“Really?” Jaehwan couldn’t help but grin.

“Really,” Sanghyuk nodded before moving in for a kiss.

A/N: ok, so this is probably gonna be one of my favorites. There’s just something so……idk, pure and sweet about this one that I can’t help but love