087

VIXX 300 Theme Challenge Vol. 2

Title: Quest

Pairing: Rahyuk, Luck, Kenbin

Related Chapter: 068

Word Count: 377

 

Taekwoon was not happy that Sanghyuk had started a relationship with a knight. Especially one so close to the king. Didn’t he know how corrupt the royal family could be? How easily the loyalties of a knight could be swayed? Did he really believe that his little bed buddy wouldn’t turn on him if there was a benefit to him?

“You’re being too hard on him, Woonie,” Hakyeon advised, “you’re letting our background cloud your judgement on this.”

Maybe he was.

It was just…….when he saw Sanghyuk and the knight in bed together……..he couldn’t help but feel angry.

“I just,” Taekwoon sighed, “…..him? Really?”

“Don’t you mean,” Jaehwan gave him a knowing look, “why not me?”

“What are you talking about?” Taekwoon hissed, glaring darkly at the other.

“Oh please,” Jaehwan rolled his eyes, “we’re not dumb, we all know you’ve got feelings for Sanghyuk. We’ve known since you took that arrow for him.”

“I’ve taken an arrow for you, too,” Taekwoon replied, “does that mean I wanna bone you?”

“Taekwoon,” Hakyeon frowned, “you know it’s not the same thing.”

“Isn’t it?” Taekwoon snapped, “I took a blow meant for a teammate. Sure seems like the same thing.”

“On the surface, it is,” Jaehwan, “it’s once you look more into it that the differences start to appear.”

“What are you talking about?” Taekwoon frowned.

“Sanghyuk didn’t need you to save him,” Hakyeon replied, “The arrow would have only grazed him. If it didn’t, then it still wouldn’t have been a serious injury.”

“We’re not going to judge you of anything if that’s what you’re thinking,” Jaehwan sighed, “if you like Sanghyuk……we support you. Hongbin does, too.” Jaehwan paused, “I mean, in the end he wants whatever is best for Hyukkie. So do I for that matter.”

“And me,” Hakyeon spoke up.

“But I think……I think you’re what’s best for him,” Jaehwan pressed on, “this Wonsik guy……..maybe it’s because I don’t know him, but…….I think he’s just, like, a phase or something. I think that, in time, Sanghyuk is gonna realize that you’re the best person for him. You just need to keep your cool until then. Just act like you always do and eventually it will work out.”

“I hope you’re right,” Taekwoon sighed after a moment.

A/N: I really hadn’t been planning on doing a part 2, but then I saw this theme and I just couldn’t get theme 068 out of my head. So I just went with it.