039

VIXX 300 Theme Challenge Vol. 2

Title: Respect

Pairing: none

Related Chapter: 032

Word Count: 304

 

“Well,” Sanghyuk sighed as he relaxed into his favorite chair, “that was a day, wasn’t it?”

“You can say that again,” Jaehwan laughed, stretching out on the couch, “I don’t think I’ve felt this old in years.”

“You didn’t even do anything,” Wonsik teased, “Sanghyuk did.”

“Well that just goes to show you how bad of a day it was,” Jaehwan countered.

Sanghyuk laughed as he watched to two bicker like children. After everything that had happened over the past several months, seeing a sight like that did his heart good. He didn’t like how quiet and serious the pair had become at all. A cheerful Wonsik and a laughing Jaehwan were much better then silence and frowns.

Now, if only he could bring his brothers out of their negative mindsets.

“They didn’t take you seriously,” Hongbin said, tense as he started to pace the floor, “the Park family head, Chanyeol, did. But the others didn’t. And Chanyeol is a rather new head, so his own family might not listen to him like they should. It’s a big family, too.”

“Hongbin,” Jaehwan frowned, his laughed quickly fading and Sanghyuk couldn’t help but scowl, “you don’t know that for sure. Everything could be alright.”

“Or it could be horrible,” Hongbin replied, almost snapping at the other, “they don’t respect Sanghyuk. Not yet.”

“Then I will make them respect me,” Sanghyuk said, “if anyone attempts anything with our family, I’ll put a stop to it. One that everyone will hear about, one that will make them realize how serious I am.”

Hearing that only made Hongbin’s expression turn darker. He didn’t want that. He didn’t want Sanghyuk to have to do anything that would make others take him seriously. He just……he wanted things to go back to how they had been before all of this mess.

A/N: I am so loving this vampire au. ik that this part is short, but it’s all I could think of. And it feels like it’s the right length anyway