128

VIXX 300 Theme Challenge Vol. 2

Title: Beard

Pairing: Hyukbin

Word Count: 226

 

Sanghyuk yawned as he looked at his reflection, trying to focus on what he was doing. From beside him, Hongbin cast his boyfriend several worried looks. Sanghyuk had been working himself really hard lately, coming back to the dorm super late and getting almost no sleep. Well, more than usual anyway. It was kind of amazing, and worrying, watching him do anything at this point. The day before, he’d missed his mouth at least ten times trying to eat his cereal. If the others hadn’t been so worried, they’d have laughed.

Sanghyuk made a grab for the razor and Hongbin was quick to take it away from him.

“Hey,” Sanghyuk said after a moment, realizing what had happened, “I need that.”

“And I need you to not slice your throat open,” Hongbin scowled, “you are way too tried to be trusted with sharp things, Hyukkie.”

“But,” Sanghyuk waved his hand at his face, trying to find the right words, “beard. I need to shave.”

“Baby,” Hongbin sighed, running his fingers along the stubble on Sanghyuk’s jaw, “you don’t need to shave. It’s only a little stubble really. And you look hot with it.” To prove his point, he pressed a kiss to Sanghyuk’s cheek, giggling slightly at the strange feeling against his lips.

“Ok,” Sanghyuk smiled softly, easily giving in thanks to how sleepy he was.

A/N: you know, there really aren’t enough beards in kpop. Like, it’s 99% smooth faces. Aren’t there any stylists out there who think a little stubble is hot? Or a soulpatch? Anything? I know it’s probably to help the youthful image (how many high school kids do you see rocking a full beard?), but still…….a little beard can be hot as hell.