105

VIXX 300 Theme Challenge Vol. 2

Title: Makeup

Pairing: Luck, hyuken

Related Chapter: Crime AU (it’s just easier to put the AU name, so……)

Word Count: 272

 

“How did I get talked into this?” Taekwoon muttered, glaring at the mirror in front of him.

“Hakyeon threatened you,” Jaehwan replied, trying to finish Taekwoon’s makeup, “with what, I don’t know, but you made it pretty clear that he’s got something good on you.”

“Why do we have to dress up for this?” Taekwoon asked, “we can just charge in, guns blazing, and it should be fine.”

“Look,” Jaehwan sighed, “I didn’t make the plan, Hakyeon and Hongbin did. If they think dressing us up as women and making us go to some rich s party like that is the way to go…….then I guess that’s the way it’s going to be. They haven’t screwed us over before.”

“Yeah,” Taekwoon sighed, “but I just……this is so embarrassing.”

“I know,” Jaehwan rolled his eyes, “you’ve said that a dozen times already.”

“I think you both look pretty,” Sanghyuk said as he entered the room, “I’m pretty lucky to call two beauties like you my boyfriends.”

“Shut up,” Taekwoon sulked, sinking lower in his seat, “you’re not funny.”

“I’m not trying to be funny,” Sanghyuk assured him, “you two really are gorgeous. Good job with the makeup, Jae.”

“Thanks,” Jaehwan grinned, his smile growing when Sanghyuk pressed a quick kiss to his lips.

“You really do look beautiful,” Sanghyuk whispered before kissing Taekwoon. The older man relaxed slightly, knowing that his lover really meant it.

“Hey,” Jaehwan pouted, draping himself over Sanghyuk’s back, “no fair. Woonie got a longer kiss than me.”

“I’ll make it up to you later,” Sanghyuk promised, “Hakyeon wants to get this show on the road, you two ready?”

A/N: I think one of the things I like most about the Crime AU is that there’s no real order of events, no bigger story I’m trying to get through. I can just add whatever I want whenever I get an idea. There’s something so nice and freeing about that.