133

VIXX 300 Theme Challenge Vol. 2

Title: Messy

Pairing: Hyukbin

Word Count: 290

 

Hongbin scowled as he looked around the living room, his anger over the mess slowly growing. He’d been gone for a week, how on earth had things gotten like this? He’d even left Sanghyuk with instructions on how to keep their apartment clean, much to the amusement of his boyfriend. Sanghyuk had insisted that it was going to be fine, that he wouldn’t make a mess. He’d believed him, trusted him. Clearly that trust had been misplaced.

“Comeback here!” Sanghyuk’s voice rang out from farther into the apartment and Hongbin raised an eyebrow, trying to figure out who he was talking to.

A few seconds later, a little puppy, covered in suds, charged into the room leaving a trail of water added to the mess of mud and knocked over items.

“Oh,” Hongbin blinked, looking down at the little creature as it paused in its rampage to look at him, “hello.”

“Hongbin!” Sanghyuk gasped as he entered the room, soaking wet and covered in suds, “you’re home.”

“You got a dog?” Hongbin asked, bending down to look at the little creature who slowly made its way over to him.

“We got a dog,” Sanghyuk replied, “I know you wanted one for ages. I took her for a walk and she ended up getting all muddy. Was trying to clean her, but…..”

“Clearly that didn’t work out,” Hongbin laughed as he picked up the puppy, “come on, sweetie, let’s finish your bath, huh? Then your papa and I can clean up the rest of the house.”

“I can clean,” Sanghyuk offered, “I promised you that I’d have everything neat by the time you got home, so……”

“It’s fine,” Hongbin assured him, pressing a quick kiss to Sanghyuk’s cheek, “I forgive you.”

A/N: so much cute fluff.