056

VIXX 300 Theme Challenge Vol. 2

Title: Troublemaker

Pairing: Hyuken, Luck

Related Chapter: 002, 003, 011, 020, 028, 035

Word Count: 421

 

Jaehwan had always been a bit of a troublemaker. When he was little, it was something that people would remark fondly on. For all the exasperation he might have caused his parents, his action were never something too horrible. Something that would lead one to become concerned about his mental state.

And for a while it all died down.

Jaehwan learned to control and hide his impulses. He learned how to act like a good son. His parents never suspected a thing. They really thought he was a good kid. And then he fell in with some ‘bad’ kids. They weren’t really that bad, especially considering what Jaehwan was going to become and who he would end up surrounding himself with, but they were bad enough. With them, Jaehwan didn’t have to pretend. He could follow his urges without fear.

He found that he rather liked doing what he wanted.

He tried to keep up the act at home, but eventually found it too much trouble. He found listening to his parents’ scolding was too much trouble as well. Jaehwan packed his things and left, using his friends to get into contact with some actual bad guys. They weren’t the big leagues that Jaehwan would eventually find himself playing in, but everyone had to start somewhere. Outside of Hakyeon, who’d grown up in a big name gang, all of the crew had started small and worked their way up. Jaehwan didn’t mind starting small anyway. It gave him time to perfect his craft, find out what kind of criminal he wanted to be.

Eventually, he got a name and started working his way up the ranks.

Eventually, he got noticed by the crew who wasted no time in adding him to their family.

Jaehwan found he liked it there, that he liked this family much better than his old one. Hakyeon only scolded him when he was careless. Wonsik was always willing to indulge him. Hongbin was happy to join him when he went out to cause some mayhem.

And Sanghyuk and Taekwoon?

Well, he got along with them better than anyone else. At first it hadn’t been that way, Taekwoon had been none too pleased to find out he was trying to romance Sanghyuk away from him. Eventually they worked things out, decided to share the mercenary that held both their hearts. Jaehwan often wished that they’d done that from the beginning. Taekwoon was a great brother and Jaehwan hated that he’d wasted those first few months fighting with him.

A/N: I couldn’t think of what to do with this theme until I realized that I hadn’t added anything to the Crime AU in a while.