135

VIXX 300 Theme Challenge Vol. 2

Title: Rope

Pairing: Hyukbin

Word Count: 135

 

Sanghyuk adjusted his grip on the rope, saying a silent prayer that everything held, before swinging across the gap. Everything held, but he still didn’t trust it. Not with Hongbin.

“I’m going to go higher,” Sanghyuk said, “pull you up from the ledge above.”

“I can swing across, too,” Hongbin argued, “it held your weight.”

“I don’t trust it,” Sanghyuk argued, “not with you.”

“That’s sweet,” Hongbin laughed, “But we’re on a time crunch, babe. Or do you want to lose the artifact to that jackass Park.”

“Fine,” Sanghyuk huffed, “be careful.”

“Always am,” Hongbin replied, “more than you.”

Hongbin used his own grappling hook and swung across. No sooner had he landed beside Sanghyuk then the rock they’d attached their hooks too gave way.

“Oh,” Hongbin blinked, “guess we’re not going back this way.”

A/N: sort of inspired by Uncharted since I’m re-watching some play-throughs of the 4th game.

Sorry that my time away was a little longer then I said it would be (I think it was a little longer anyway). Life has been.......kind of a thing haha a good thing though. Anyway, important news!!! First, I've got the next, like, ten+ chapters done and I'm going to be working on posting them whenever I get time. After that......well, that ties into my second bit of news. I might be getting a new job soon. Fingers crossed for me! If I do get it, and I really hope I do 'cuz I REALLY want this job, then time to work on the last half or so of the themes.......well, I might not have much time for that until things are more......setteled? Like, once my new routine is all set in stone and I'm used to the life changes, then I can easily set aside time to write. And once that's done? I can hopefully crank out the last half! And now the 3rd bit of news. This is probably going to be my last posted fic to AFF. That doesn't mean I'm going to stop writing, just that I won't be doing it on here. I've taken a real like to Archiveofourown lately and I've decided to move over there. I'm still come back to AFF from time to time, but most of the time I'll be on Archive. If you wanna find me there, I've got the same username so......come check me out I guess?