055

VIXX 300 Theme Challenge Vol. 2

Title: Accident

Pairing: none (hints of friendship Rahyuk? Romantic Rahyuk? Idrk depends on how you read it I guess)

Related Chapter: 051,

Word Count: 312

 

It had been an accident that brought Wonsik to the shop. He was just a simple fae, looking after his home. Next thing he knew, he’d accidently attacked someone he shouldn’t have and his graveyard was being torn apart. The official story was that the land was becoming too swampy for the church and graveyard to stay. Unofficially it was because of the government person Wonsik had mistakenly attacked. He didn’t know what strings the guy had pulled, but they must have been important to get hundreds of coffins moved like that.

Everything was moved to a pre-existing graveyard. One that already had a black dog. Wonsik hadn’t even tried to see if they could share as church grim were well known to be extremely territorial. Without a home, all he could do was wander about aimlessly and wait for the day he would disappear. There was a hope that he could find a new purpose, such as finding a new graveyard to protect or becoming some mage’s familiar, but it was a small one. A hope so tiny that it might as well not exist at all.

Wonsik became resigned to death, to fading away like all other fae who lost their reason to exist.

And then he found Sanghyuk’s shop.

Wonsik couldn’t tell you why he’d entered the shop, nor why he’d even noticed it in the first place. Sanghyuk would always say that it was the work of fate, but that didn’t really give Wonsik an answer. But the fact remained that he had noticed the shop, that he had entered, that he had found Sanghyuk inside, and that he had formed a contract with the mage.

It had been an accident that brought Wonsik to the shop. It was an accident he was grateful for as it lead to him finding not just a home, but a family.

A/N: the ‘how he got there’ might , but the end result isn’t bad at all.